England In India - October 2011/12

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Online Cricket Games Owned
...I wonder what was going through Raina's mind with that shot. 3 down quickly,pitch is a bit tricky, massive chase, tons of time to bat, deep fine leg in place, bowler bangs it short...

Hey! Lets go for the hook shot!

MUFC1987

Panel of Selectors
Luckily England didn't have to do it against a bowling attack this good.

cricket_icon

International Cricketer
Raina out, Dravid out, Laxman out, Mukund out...Tendulkar will have to play his greatest innings ever, bat 1.5 days...it's not happening. As has been highlighted several times, Tendulkar's second innings average is lower than his first. I see England winning this at a doddle, since Yuvraj can only play cameos. I might be proven completely wrong though, after all test cricket is highly unpredictable.
Quick point on India's bowling, like Mikey said, "This is not Test cricket". The bowling has looked completely out of sorts, apart from the courageous Praveen Kumar. Everyone else seemed to have given up. And Harbhajan has spent more time with the coaching staff than he has with his team, he needs to be dropped.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
We are done with Murali Vijay,now Abhinav Mukund. Is Srikanth Jr. next??

So Suresh Raina is OK, Yuvraj Singh is OK. They have had so many failures than Mukund yet they were given chances and they flourished eventually. What about MS Dhoni? Give Mukund some time dude.

StinkyBoHoon

National Board President
tbh, not really too bothered England will take the world no.1 away from this sorry lot.

this is really pathetic, the utter surrender of india is embarrassing. they wouldn't beat england playing like this with 20 players in their team.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Wow, I was thinking we can win this test after the first innings. Disappointing performance. Really, not a number 1 side at all with this attack!

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Ganguly thinks it would have been different here had India batted first. WTF Dada?:eek: Dhoni is the reason for our plight here but thats not because of his decision at the toss, but the way he started that collapse on Day 2 that has put us in this position. Dhoni was right in putting england in. Had we batted, we would have been bowled out for 100 odd and England would have dominated the entire match

MUFC1987

Panel of Selectors
I love it when a plan comes together. :D

Barmy fielding position, but it worked.

Users who are viewing this thread