NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Thats the test for England. Have no hopes on saving this test now. Really shocked to see this result after India playing like beast on first 2 days :( :facepalm

Congrats England on going number 1 in test rankings, but mind you we will come back at you

jacobfelix

International Coach
I see that the next test is scheduled for Aug 10....until then what these fellows will be doing...:rolleyes Play a practice game? OR simply fool around watching English girls go by ? :D

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Hopefully Sehwag returns for the practice game. Zak and gambhir too need to give a go

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
I see that the next test is scheduled for Aug 10....until then what these fellows will be doing...:rolleyes Play a practice game? OR simply fool around watching English girls go by ? :D

Thats none of yours or my business. They have their own lives. You have no right to question their personal lives. This is just a game. Your smilie doesn't cover the fact that you are trying to pass off a serious comment by making it look like a joke.

----------

Hopefully Sehwag returns for the practice game. Zak and gambhir too need to give a go

Sehwag is the engineered hero here. Everyone wants him back. Once he comes back, has a waft at a few deliveries and gets out cheaply, the euphoria will die down. He is nowhere near being a great batsman that we wait for him to come back and start smacking successfully from the word go.

Owzat

International Coach
India gave up sometime around Tea yesterday though tbh.

There is a rather deflated feeling about the whole match, if only Kumar (?) had thrown the ball to the umpire.

Bresnan and Broad helping themselves and England to what must be a target beyond even India. I think India will just want the match to end asap, now the wall has been pulled down England must fancy the win. No doubt talk of that event that hasn't happened yet will be rife the second the next wicket falls, or before then ZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I can understand why England didn't declare, why bother? Five sessions to go, give the pitch every chance to help Swann on the 5th day and keep the Indians out in the field for a while longer before asking them to bat.

Could this be Broad's first 10wm? Something Flintoff never managed in Tests, indeed he only managed three 5wis and Broad already has four. Needs to keep it up though, in this kind of form (this series) he is one of our most valuable assets with 182 runs with the bat @ 60.67 and 14 wkts with the ball @ 10.43. That isn't to say he needs to score and take wickets that prodigiously, but at say 30+ with bat and 27 with ball would make him a top all-rounder

Themer

Chairman of Selectors
Thats none of yours or my business.

I think it is our business. If they're sat gawping at English girls someone should have a word and tell them to start practising instead. They need it.

----------

Wow.

Unbelievable. Jimmy WAG.

MUFC1987

Panel of Selectors
You know it's a good ball when even Laxman can't get anywhere near it.

lewissaffin

Club Cricketer
If that Indian team in the morning session today is the world's best cricket team, I'm going to give up and watch baseball.

Users who are viewing this thread