England In India - October 2011/12

Why is Dhoni allowing England to score so many boundaries?

India will lose this match the moment they bat for the draw with a defensive mindset. This is the wicket where you needed to play your shots and attack the bowlers, but I can see Dravid and Mukund just hang in there hardly scoring any runs. Scoring some runs will at least make it a less embarrassing defeat.

I'm sorry but this is disgraceful cricket from India, I'll probably cop some flak for this but Bresnan is going to get one of the most undeserving centuries ever. I can't imagine England would just give up if things start going against them.

Out of 114 overs bowled Harbhajan has bowled only 9....:eek: Is he off the field OR has the captain lost faith on him OR is he being hidden as a secret weapon for the next test....:p Yuvraj has bowled more than him....:D

Frankly speaking, I dont see Harbhajan playing in the next test....

Whoops guess I jinxed him.

I think its just too tough for Harbhajan, may as well go off the field than keep leaking runs.

And that's finally over.

Time for India's batsmen to get worked over.

Not expecting much from Mukund, MSD, Raina or Yuvi, hoping to see something from the trinity.

hmmm....478 to win....5 sessions remaining....Quite simple :D....Get 90-95 per session....Get those individual 100's ; 150's...& this game is in our pocket...:p

What a drop that was. Mukund wtf are you upto? WHy do you want us to play with 9 wickets?

Are England actually playing India? It's all happening right now.

New ball has always done a lot in this match. India need to score at around 1 to 2 runs an over for first 15 overs. If they see off the new ball I am sure runs will come automatically

Users who are viewing this thread