Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Don't leave those. :D

Bit high maybe? Review it!

I take that back, plumb.

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
There is starting a series early and then there is just being genuinely terrible.

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
That's that for me. Can't watch this charade anymore without wanting to break the TV.

India lost it when they went from 264/4 to 288 all out, not when they were bowling. They gave up any advantage they had right there.

deepuparayil

International Cricketer
I think the defensive mindset is what did India. When someone is attacking like that, some times counter attack is the best and none of the fools in the Indian team know that. I hope they will learn to tackle situations like this later on using the experience from this match.

International Coach
So Suresh Raina is OK, Yuvraj Singh is OK. They have had so many failures than Mukund yet they were given chances and they flourished eventually. What about MS Dhoni? Give Mukund some time dude.

Neither of them are test material.Going back to Yuvi was a huge blunder by the selectors, sticking to Kohli would have been better.

International Coach
I think the defensive mindset is what did India. When someone is attacking like that, some times counter attack is the best and none of the fools in the Indian team know that. I hope they will learn to tackle situations like this later on using the experience from this match.

The captain himself is extremely defensive.

Users who are viewing this thread