Story England In Pakistan 2004-2005

pakistan zindabad go pakistan go pakistan go pakistan go pakistan pakistan zindabad

e=mc zindadbad

WHAT A MATCH !!! I can tell you that Pakistan have beaten england by 1 wiket.. OMG it was awesome.. cough and harmison destroyed the pak line up. At 1 stage pakistan were 23/4 and that was in the 7th over.. It was basically 280/9 afridi and Shoaib...
the last over was harmison to afridi.. he missed the first 3balls.. and then harmison fired in an yorker and to the crowds delight Afridi smashed it for 6 !!! so Pak needed 1 from 2.. it was getting close big time..

So here we go.. Harmison to Afridi.... **crowd goes beserk** fully pitched delivery ........BANG 6!! PAKISTAN HAVE WON :):)

Man of the Match was Harmison for his 4 wikets...
Highest scorer was Inzi with 77

I'll post shots up later.. coz im at college at the moment :)

Last edited:
Pakistan u r playing at home...don't fritter away the home advantage like u did when England toured last(reality)...go and win it.

yeah u need to play in hard mode with the latest ai patches to get a real challenge from the CPU. otherwise its pretty crap, is the game.

Oh Riite.. thanks for the suggestions guys.. the next ODI will be played on Hard Mode.. :)
sorry for not posting the screens of the Pak batting, dat is because im not very well.. ive got the flu :(:(

^^^Cheers man.. guys have u got any suggestions.. i have blown my nose 1000times.. washed my face, put Vapour Rub on my nose... and ive still got a flu.. also a bad cough.. ive had medicine with it.. but its o horrible :(

lol no more flu shots bad luck E=MC the only medicin is avalibel is to wash your hands: when you cough make sure to cover your mouth other wise you will pass it on to your brother sister or maybe your parents good luck dude take care.

Hm...it was a medicine once, my sis was very ill...seriously ill..and we bought it..she drank it twice..and a few hours later she said she was going to school! :p
Seriously, but my dad stopped her from going because she needed more rest...!!
Hehe, I don't remember the name in english, I tell you when It comes in my mind!
It's a natural flower or something....!

Users who are viewing this thread