Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ramnaresh Sarwan

• Shivnarine Chanderpaul

• Kieron Pollard???

• Total voters
Jesus christ you need to calm down, it's not my fault you can't play cricket.

is this guy serious.

England needs to keep destroying WI for another 10-15 years to make up for all the times they got owned from 1970-2000.

lol the one where for the last 2 years England have been beating teams that have been missing their best players. Lost to India at home, Australia destroyed them away, Lost to Sri lanka away. Beat Pakistan with half their team missing.

You beat the WI team that was probably in the worst state for about half a century, and got all cocky and lost the ODI series. Let time tell it but WI will not be walked over.

Last edited:
trust me man we all saw how good Sidebottom is when the conditions don't suit him.

The WI team is already a better side than the one England beat a year ago.

Okay now your refferring to the Sri Laka tour where Sidebottom had 6 catches dropped off him, So don't go giving me a bunch of rubbish,

Your better than us? What abosolute trifle!

but that doesnt mean they are a better side than england does it? england won 3-0, they will have to be much much much better to turn that around

Okay now your refferring to the Sri Laka tour where Sidebottom had 6 catches dropped off him, So don't go giving me a bunch of rubbish,

did I ever say that the WI are better than England atm, no I didn't. I even said that England will be favorites to win (obviously) but It seems that most of you think that the WI will be destroyed like they were in last year. They will put up a fight and give England a run for that win.

but that doesn't mean they are a better side than england does it? england won 3-0, they will have to be much much much better to turn that around

No it doesn't, and they probably aren't but buddy above seems to be suggesting that it will be like the last time they met.

Dread stop being a child about your drop catches and crap, if we have to go down memory lane on bad calls and missed fields, and etc.... there will be no end, so just stop it.
Its a fact Ryan had 5 wickets in 3 test in Sri Lanka and England azzez being saved by rain on de 4th and 5th day, after being out for 81, chasing 499 and being asked to follow on.
The fact is when the conditions are present for him he does well.

Well all he said was Sidebottoms stats don't reflect how well he bowled in Sri Lanka. Which is a fact, he did bowl well regardless of the conditions and the catches were dropped. Sidebottom did not perform badly as a bowler then so there is no reason to believe he would fail to perform in tough conditions here.

Anyway maybe we should bring Harmy back for this tour to see if he can find his old form, still remember how awesome he was last time, that was in the days he could land it on the cut bit though.

The West Indies are a far better team than they were last year. They beat South Africa at the end of last year, and bowled brilliantly against Australia in the recent Test. I think England will win the series 3-1, but the Windies are being heavily underestimated here.

The West Indies are a far better team than they were last year. They beat South Africa at the end of last year, and bowled brilliantly against Australia in the recent Test. I think England will win the series 3-1, but the Windies are being heavily underestimated here.

Thats ok, I love the mind set of some of the english supporters, we are push overs, so it will be just another series and play with closed eyes and win. I hope the players themselves have the same attitude, when that time comes.

is this guy serious.

England needs to keep destroying WI for another 10-15 years to make up for all the times they got owned from 1970-2000.

That should probably read 1970-1998, considering we won in 2000. And I'm sorry to offend with my original statement, I will be disappointed if we lose though, and a loss will certainly lead to loss in the Ashes the next summer.

madmusician; said:
That should probably read , considering we won in 2000. And I'm sorry to offend with my original statement, I will be disappointed if we lose though, and a loss will certainly lead to loss in the Ashes the next summer.

You are correct, it was indeed 1998, it was a 6 match test series, we won 3, England 1 and 2 drawn. So we will remove your 2 years for you aiight.

Last edited:
Goodness, it really won't seem like 5 years since the last tour: history makers. We should win easily though and this will build momentum ahead of the Ashes summer.

let me edit that plaese...

build momentum so it won't hurt when we get butt-***** by the Aussies

Detroit500 added 3 Minutes and 46 Seconds later...

stop living in the past, live in the present.

umm..weren't you the one who posted the results of the last time England was in the Windies???

Users who are viewing this thread