England tour of West Indies 2015

I really like Root too, of all of England's so called new breed he is probably the best and most consistent. It's good to see Ali back in the team, he always offers us so much but looking at that team sheet...is he seriously going to bat below Broad? That is ridiculous.

He was always going to come in ahead of Stokes and Buttler. He has the superior first class career.

i love marlon samuels

Yeah he's great. I like Stokes too. Nice to have these little battles going on within a game.

I don't really mind the way Stokes or Ballance got out. 6 months ago we would have got to the close 4 down with a 30 run lead. With players like Stokes in the side, we're now playing very positively and buying ourselves time in the game. If you get bowled out doing it, then you've got more time to bowl the oppo out.

New rule: send offs are banned unless they have some thought put into them and are entertaining rather than just shouting abuse at people.

What Jimmy has just done is one of the most disgraceful things i have ever seen on the pitch... Completely robbed Root of a double there because he's too lazy to run properly. Absolutely outrageous.

Please don't insult the gretest person in English history, thanks

joe's a good'un

Where did you get that from :eek:. There's no way he'll come in after Broad. I'm thinking he'll come in at 7 although Buttler may push him down to 8.

Lol my bad, saw it on cricinfo at the time (havent been able to watch the actual match cos of uni and exams)[DOUBLEPOST=1429898843][/DOUBLEPOST]My man Root does it again, so close to a double. Great stuff but the problem is, this looks like it may be headed to another draw.

Users who are viewing this thread