English Domestic Cricket

Who is your county team?

• Total voters
Fair enough, they are currently just making a joke out of every single opposition they play. Btw, anyone noticed Cork's wierd hat trick? Had 2 in 2 balls against Sussex to end the game and got a wicket of his first ball here against Kent. 39 years and still going well, a very good leader imo. My favorite moment in the game was Briggs's delivery to end Steven's cameo and also the catch Tahir took at fine leg.

There is absolutely no way Surrey deserved to win that game! You can't even describe that fielding performance as woeful. It was worse than woeful!

Interesting to see that Kane Williamson was captaining Gloucs

I don't check the English stuff too often but had a look today

He's been bowling quite a bit I see

Are you sure it's about him? The article says he has been banned because he's the Captain, not because it's him who has done the offenses?

World Record in Cardiff tonight. I'm guessing the pitch offered a bit of turn. :D

Are you sure it's about him? The article says he has been banned because he's the Captain, not because it's him who has done the offenses?

I'm pretty sure I saw Foster involved in an altercation with Graham Wagg (IIRC) of Glamorgan after that narrow t20 victory a fortnight ago.

Haarithan is absolutely right.

Surrey game tonight, Simpson out off what should probably have been called a waist-high no-ball but no protest and credit to him. That's the difference between normal cricketers and James Foster.

Users who are viewing this thread