English Premier League VIII | Round 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, Chewie will be continuing from the Overseas auction, right?

Yes though I'm not sure whether I'll start it after the Champion's League is done or after my exams. If it's the later it'll start in early november.

Chewie added 0 Minutes and 46 Seconds later...

Oh I see what you're asking. The domestic auction won't be run again, it'll start from the international one with the same remaining points you have currently.

Mine finish on the 2nd and then I have like a week before all my other friends finish so I have nothing much to do. So that's when I was planning on starting it back up again.

My first exam is on Sat 13 Nov, and that's Stats Schol, and my last two exams are on Sat 27 Nov, and they're Calc Schol and Geo Schol.
Trust my exam luck to get six exams in six days, from the 22nd to the 27th. :facepalm

just had a look at the NCEA exam timetable and my exams are from the 15th to 22nd. So anything after the 22nd will be good.

My first exam is on Sat 13 Nov, and that's Stats Schol, and my last two exams are on Sat 27 Nov, and they're Calc Schol and Geo Schol.
Trust my exam luck to get six exams in six days, from the 22nd to the 27th. :facepalm

I have all five of my exams within 5 days which includes the weekend.

I'm probably going away on the 21st of November for a few days so maybe I might do the auction before then, and then the matches can start when I get back.

Will it still be the maximum 120 points being carried over. It better be otherwise I've flinged up the auction again.

Yea it'd anger people if I changed it back.

Chewie added 0 Minutes and 24 Seconds later...

And I don't really care since I don't have a team any more :p

Yeah. I hope you don't start this during the holidays (as I am going away on the 28th until the 8th of October, I think).

I dunno when school holidays are but I'm thinking it'll start after my exams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread