English Premier League VIII | Round 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course, code tags. Duh! :p

But boy what a flurry of posting that was.

I did not expect so much activity :p You guys must have been waiting for me to post for ages :p

The activity will die down quite a bit now. Picks won't be made as fast, and the form will show it's true value :p

Haha, yep I'm guessing so. I was real tempted to swipe Vettori from bcvs when you said his picks were invalid but he was first so... :p

haha, i've definately got the best opening combo :p

James Anderson, England's best pace bowler and Dale Steyn, one of, if not the best fast bowler in the world atm.

I just came on at like half past, so was very very very lucky that you started it now.

I was half way through writing Anderson when your post popped up. So went for Swann my backup. :D

I got England's second best batsman behind Pietersen IMO, I know Chewie rates Morgan higher than Colly, but yeah, I don't really agree with that. :p
And I got the best OD WK in the world.

And Riz, I wouldn't say Morgan is the best domestic batsman, lol. He's not really even a permanent member of the test team. But he is awesome and I would have chosen him over KP and Colly.

I got IMO the best spinner in the world right now. And some batsman from Australia.

I agree.
There are a lot of better players like...(i'm not giving anything away :p )
I went for him as i could use him as a keeper.

bcvstheworld added 5 Minutes and 53 Seconds later...

And Hedger,both Anderson and Steyn are average in ODIs.
Jacob Oram deserves a better bowling rating than those two :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread