English Premier League VIII | Round 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not enough time to run it, despite what I hoped :(

So I'm guessing the "I run leagues better when I'm at uni" idea kinda went out the window?

Yea :p More work to do in second year. And I've just gotten into a relationship so I don't have as much time when I'm not at uni either.

If I had known you couldn't finish this, I would have asked if I could take it over instead of starting my league. I'd love to run this.

I've got crap all spare time now as well, hence why I haven't started NZPL back up after my old computer screwed up.

I'm normally not getting home until 5/6, and then I still have a few hours of work to do at home.

Last edited:
I have all the files and anything, all it would take for someone to run this is time to to sim the matches and do all the presentation

I have all the files and anything, all it would take for someone to run this is time to to sim the matches and do all the presentation

Hmm, I'd be quite keen to run a Premier League. Maybe I'll give up IETL after this season..... Dunno.....

EPLLogo-1.png

The English Premier League is back. Hopefully we can complete at least one season and get some representation for England in the Champions League. I figured we'd get things started now so first things first. We need to confirm the managers. Majority of you have already confirmed you are carrying on with your current teams. Teams are:

Birmingham Bucks: Varun (for 1 season)
Chelmsford Dragons: Viral Shah
Durham Dynamos: CG123
Gloucester Gladiators: Dipak
Liverpool Lightning: Chewie (?)
London Scorpions: ---
Manchester Cricket Club: AkshayS
Nottingham Outlaws: bcvstheworld
Southampton Sharks: BKB1991 (?)
Taunton Titans: Haarithan

Pretty sure Chewie wanted a team here. Still haven't heard back from Bilal. Haarithan is now with Taunton. I'm still deciding on who to ask for London.

Last edited:
Since the rl English dom season just started could be a good idea to go off the new squads.:thumbs

I thought we were just going to use the teams we had before...

I don't see any need for a redraft, surely you can bring in Jono for yourself, and find one/two managers for the teams that their managers are no longer around.

From what I can see 7/8 our of the 10 managers would have been part of the original draft/auction (can't remember what it was), so it just doesn't make sense to go through all that again.

I thought we were just going to use the teams we had before...

I don't see any need for a redraft, surely you can bring in Jono for yourself, and find one/two managers for the teams that their managers are no longer around.

From what I can see 7/8 our of the 10 managers would have been part of the original draft/auction (can't remember what it was), so it just doesn't make sense to go through all that again.

Hmm, I kinda had that thought in the back of my mind. How about we treat this as a an end of season affair and you can choose to release any players you don't want and bring in fresh blood?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread