English Premier League VIII | Round 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ CG : No you won't . :spy

@ Akshay :p

sour_grapes.jpg

Well you could have posted a better "sour grapes" pic, it took me some time to recognise WTF it was actually that also through the link of the pic? :p

You can start trading players now if you so wish. If you have finished trading or don't want to trade, PM me a list of players you are releasing. There is no restriction on who or how many players you can release. Draft list will be based on how many players managers need to make up their squad. You have 48 hours for trading. You are limited to 3 FA trades before the draft.

A few players who will not be taking part in Season II:

Birmingham - Garnett Kruger (no longer seems to be contracted to a county)
Manchester - James Kirtley (retired), James Benning (released by Leicestershire)
Durham - Andre Nel (released by Surrey)
London - Nicky Boje (released by Northamptonshire), Pedro Collins (released by Middlesex)
Gloucester - Shaun Udal (retired)

Also, Jacques Rudolph (Manchester) no longer counts as an overseas local.

If any released player is picked up by a county, the former team has the option to draft him into their team via FA trade.

Last edited:
Not sure whether I'll be trading or not , I'll decide that once all managers release their list of unwanted players or 'for sale' players .
As of now , the following players are up 'for sale (for trading)' :

Joe Denly
Mark Ramprakash
Callum Ferguson
Steven Finn
Umar Gul
Shaun Tait

James Anderson, Anthony Ireland and Michael Di Venuto for Marcus Trescothick, Adil Rashid and Ajmal Shahzad

Needed to get of a batsman in return to keep my balance.

I'm not the one who loves Anderson, that's Hedger :p In ODs, Anderson isn't really that great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread