English Premier League VIII | Round 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also I like your stats centre on the third post, it looks good. :)

Oh yea. I've started a stats centre (FTP users will recognise the name) on the third post. It's got a few stats and records on it, nothing too in depth. Anything you want me to add let me know. The link is near the top of the first post.

Wow, that looks great.

A while ago I was actually thinking about going through all of the NZPL seasons and putting together career stats of all the players who've play in it, I never got around to it though. I may give it a go though after looking at what you've done.

Wow, that looks great.

A while ago I was actually thinking about going through all of the NZPL seasons and putting together career stats of all the players who've play in it, I never got around to it though. I may give it a go though after looking at what you've done.

Bit easier when you've only completed 1 season.:p

It looks too good. hope i could introduce it in my league but 7 seasons are already gone :(

I developed mine only after 4 seasons. And I added these extra 17 features only at the end of Season VI. Yea it's a bit time consuming but when your absolutely free with no work to do whatsoever (like me at present :D), it should take only a day's time.

Bit easier when you've only completed 1 season.:p

Which I why I decided to do it before I complete too many seasons :p

I developed mine only after 4 seasons. And I added these extra 17 features only at the end of Season VI. Yea it's a bit time consuming but when your absolutely free with no work to do whatsoever (like me at present :D), it should take only a day's time.

Yep, I was sick for most of last week so spent my time being a nerd and doing that :p

Last edited:
It looks awesome! :thumbs
Doesn't it take a lot of time to update after every round?

lol I guess he's going only season by season.

Partly true. Things like the result summaries and head-to-head will be updates at the end of the season. But records will be updated everytime there's a new entry. So for example, Nottingham scored 321/5 in their round 2 match, so I updated that table for that round. If there's no new entries, there's no need to update :p

Last edited:
If there's no new entries, there's no need to update :p

This's just the second season, so there are wayy too many records bound to be broken. :p Hey and that RR thing for the lowest totals makes very little sense man. Looks fine for the higher totals, but doesn't matter much for low scores.

Last edited:
This's just the second season, so there are wayy too many records bound to be broken. :p Hey and that RR thing for the lowest totals makes very little sense man. Looks fine for the higher totals, but doesn't matter much for low scores.

I know, but it looked lame if the two tables were different sizes so I kept it in :p

Great work on the stats centre Iridium. :thumbs

No specific comments on that match, we lost by a little margin so can't say anything. Yuvraj and Malinga were awesome though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread