English Premier League VIII | Round 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
The reason being that once the uni starts next week,I'll be busy and won't find time to build a decent squad from scratch. :D

I'll continue until there's a full redraft,so one more season. :)

We may never redraft :p

Minimum 3 local and 2 international players probably. Remember Birmingham and Taunton's players will go back into the pool of players available. First round will be in reverse order of where you finished and from then on it will be on how many players you release.

Is the first round one of each dom and int, or just any one player?

Is the first round one of each dom and int, or just any one player?

Haven't decided. I'm still waiting on the remaining managers to confirm that they are staying on so hold off your release lists for now.

Teams for Season 3

Birmingham
Chelmsford - new manager
Durham - confirmed
Gloucester - confirmed
London - confirmed
Liverpool - confirmed
Manchester - confirmed
Nottingham - confirmed
Southampton - confirmed
Taunton

Last edited:
I'm in obviously. And I'm liking that first round proposal. Makes it tougher for Sartaj. :p Ready to release my players when given the green signal [Seems Sartaj's already done it?].

Like the new ideas, FC competition also seems exciting although it could be be a burden.

Continuing next season.

Awesome, we've got the 8 managers for this season. We welcome a new manager in The Rock who will take over Chelmsford.

If you could PM me the players you are going to release:

- Minimum release of 3 locals and 2 internationals.
- First round of draft will be in reverse order of where you placed. Since Birmingham have pulled out, Durham will make the first pick. After that, the draft will be based on how many players you released.
- Player list is on Post 2. Remember that Birmingham and Taunton's players will be available so have a browse and see who you may want to pick up in the draft.

I've already got player releases from swirler, bcvstheworld and Haarithan so if the rest of you could PM them to me when you can.

So I'm taking over Chelmsford. I'll begin with the releases.

Locals:
Rory Hamilton Brown
Steven Croft
Peter Trego
Glen Chapple
Dean Cosker

International:
Adam Gilchrist
Chaminda Vaas
Martin Guptill

Can I know why there are * marks besides some players?

They're non-English but not considered to be overseas. Like my golden boy in RTD, who plays for Essex as a non overseas player! :D

Those are mainly Kolpak players, players from other countries but considered as locals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread