APL: Third place (as coach)
Champs league: Came last once and fourth place once
ICC test championship: Second to last
------
LMS: Won (2)
SLPL: Won
IPL (rahulkhush): Won, runners up twice
Clobi World champs (there was a league like that :p) : Won

Well, I've not participated much in the state based leagues but here's my record of my short stint:

SLPL : Winners Season 5 and Finalist Season 4 (I've participated it for only two season).

MCC : Winners Season 2.

GPL : Missed top 4 spot by 0.01 margin in NRR last season. :p

There was a period when Truman was rampantly winning titles with ease, didn't he? :p IIRC, they were the GPL, CPL and the SLPL. He ruined my chance to win the SLPL! :mad

Yes there was but, that was a once in a blue moon event. I doubt I'll have that much success again.

I completely owned SLPL. Galle Tornadoes were unstoppable :D

EPLLogo-1.png

Season 3 - Stats Centre update

Stats have been updated for season 3.​

• Liverpool Lightning has the highest win percentage among all teams with 62.86% of matches going their way.
  • Manchester Cricket Club is yet to beat Nottingham Outlaws in five attempts. Chelmsford Dragons have only beaten Liverpool Lightning once in seven tries.
  • Paul Collingwood topped the runs chart with 677 runs at an astounding average of 96.71. In fact, the top three run scorers were from Durham Dynamos (Collingwood, Michael Clarke and Alastair Cook).
  • Graeme Swann claimed the most wickets with 27 at an average of 17.78. It's the first time a player has topped the wicket-taking table in a season without claiming a 4 or 5 wicket haul.
  • Andrew Strauss has overtaken Ricky Ponting to be the leading run scorer in the EPL, with 1398 runs. Graeme Swann has also passed Daniel Vettori to claim the most wickets in the EPL, with 59 wickets.

S3RecapStraussSwann.png

Most runs and most wickets. Andrew Strauss and Graeme Swann lead the way.

-X-

Season 4 stuff

With the new season just around the corner, I thought I'd outline what's coming up.​

• There will be no full redraft. It will just be your standard release/draft method. If everyone could please PM their list of players they want to release. The more you release, the earlier you feature in the draft.
  • I am scrapping the two groups and going back to the old system we used in season 1 and 2. Teams will play each other team home and away with the top 4 teams going through to the finals.
  • I have decided to keep the 3-match Grand Final Series.
  • I'm changing London Scorpions home ground to The Oval so that Lord's can be used as the venue for the Grand Finals.
  • Gloucester Gladiators will now play their home matches at the County Ground in Bristol.
  • We say goodbye to swirler and welcome harrisb as the new manager of Manchester Cricket Club.

That should be all. If everyone could get their release lists in via PM to me ASAP, then we can get things rolling. If you want to change your team name, you are more than welcome to. You'll just have to provide a good quality logo.

Cheers.

Last edited:
Yeah,was aware of the fact that the MCC never beat us. ;)

After a really sorry last season,some tough decisions will be made and we will come back stronger than ever.
A club name change may be on the cards. :D

This is pretty bad timing on my part, I'm going on holiday tomorrow morning for a week, its pretty unlikely that there'll be any Internet, so I'll pm my list and see what has happened when I get back

Code:
-Player release list-

[B]Chelmsford Dragons[/B]

Robert Croft
Sean Ervine
Sam Northeast
James Hildreth

Friedel de Wet
Suresh Raina
Boyd Rankin
Darren Sammy

[B]Durham Dynamos[/B]