English Premier League VIII | Round 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
- Phase-2 of the auction which involves only domestic cricketers will start on Tuesday June 19, and you can start bidding as soon as you receive an invitation to the social groups. Domestic Cricketers Really :p

Read And Understood

You may want to remove Tom Maynard from the player list. He's sadly died in an accident. :( Very talented player. :(

True? Stink one :(

- Phase-2 of the auction which involves only domestic cricketers will start on Tuesday June 19, and you can start bidding as soon as you receive an invitation to the social groups. Domestic Cricketers Really :p

lol, I basically copied my domestic auction rules and changed bits here and there.

Going To Sleep Now Its 3:28 Am Going To Wake Up Early Because Of Auctions

Going To Sleep Now Its 3:28 Am Going To Wake Up Early Because Of Auctions

Hopefully everyone will have confirmed that they've read the auction rules by the time I get back from work tonight which will be around 10pm NZT.

Looks I'm going to put it onto tomorrow. 2 hours to go till 10pm NZT and none of them have confirmed.

The Author Message In His League-Sorry to all those who've been waiting for matches, but a friend of mine was taken seriously ill over the weekend. He's on the mend now, though, so I'll get down to it ASAP.

Last edited:
So His Friend Is Ill But What About Other Two

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread