English Premier League VIII | Round 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
I paid IRI thats why Tigers won the tournament :)

Then you are a fool to pay for them instead of your own team

I got the VCASH by winning some bets before the final or i would have done it for my team :yes

I think Iridium said earlier he wasn't keeping the stats in detail from this season onwards.

Waiting for the stats update :)

I think Iridium said earlier he wasn't keeping the stats in detail from this season onwards.

Correct. I'll outline it all soon.

Yeah, that's a fact. But let's see what he comes up with. Hope we don't get pronounced the worst team.

What will I come up with? Something super ambitious maybe? Who knows? :spy

Nah, you wouldn't be the worst team. Maybe unluckiest.

EPLLogo2M.png

Update

The English Premier League is going on hold​

There are really two main reasons why:

1) The next three months are going to be insanely busy for myself. Work will be picking up massively in December. In January, I'll be heading down to Hamilton and then over to Brisbane and Melbourne in February.

Now I could keep the league running over those months but to be honest, it would be more of a chore trying to fit it in amongst everything else I need to do, which goes against the idea that running a league should be something enjoyable and fun. I also strive to make the league experience the best I possibly can for the managers. Things like overlays and MVP are just my way of adding something new and interesting to a league. But good things take time and they can't be rushed.

2) This will give me time to flesh out a new league idea I've been sitting on for a while. Obviously it won't have the same insane care and attention to detail I give to the EPL but it'll be an interesting concept should this plan see the light of day.

One thing I will say about it: It'll have lots and lots of matches (hopefully). Again, it may never eventuate to anything ;)

---

I'll still be here on the site, taking part in the APL and the NZPL. Looking forward to those leagues making their long awaited comebacks.

So it's a case of when the EPL returns, not if. I'll be aiming for somewhere around Feb/March. Until then thanks to the managers for their unyielding support.

Spr_GS_Blue.png
Smell ya later

Bastard. Just when I had prepared the 111 pages to do list for the London players..

Good luck with your work though. Will wait for the EPL to return. It is a fabulous league!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread