Durham - CG123
Liverpool - Haarithan
London - swirler
Manchester - Prats
Northampton - The Author
Nottingham - Sartaj
Southampton - pallu

Sorry to all who missed out.

Barring any last minute pull outs, that should be the final list of managers. I'll be looking to get this up and running next week.

If you're looking to have a name change for your team, now is the time to do it so I/you can get logos made up.

Oops i missed out

Last edited:
We'll do away with the logo used last season as well as all the coaching and support staff.

Shane Warne has been named the new coach and Stuart Broad,the skipper. :)

Where is my last season VCASH :D

Now that I've the responsibility of Southampton , I'll be looking forward to win this and Inshallah I'll . :thumbs

My team's full of fringe international players (I can field six players who've played for England or the England Lions this year), we're really missing a big English name though.

My team's full of fringe international players (I can field six players who've played for England or the England Lions this year), we're really missing a big English name though.

Yet you still made to the final last season.

Well,you can always trade with me if you are unhappy with your squad.

Looking to trade:

Michael Clarke
Graeme Smith
Angelo Mathews
Jos Buttler
Dimi Mascarenhas

for a suitable local/overseas pacer.

Yet you still made to the final last season.

Yeah, my regular season record was only 7 - 7 though, so I was only really a mid-table team.

I'm looking to get a high profile/first team English player/s, like last season I'll happily do away with Steyn if the right offer comes along.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread