4. Jacques Kallis/Shane Watson ^
5. James Taylor/Moeen Ali
6. Samit Patel ^
7. Rikki Clarke/James Benning ^
8. David Wainwright/Chris Woakes ^
9. Kyle Mills/Harbhajan Singh ^
10. Mitchell Johnson/Mohammad Aamer ^
11. Charl Willoughby ^

With some swapping around of the international bowlers for international batsmen if required. Davies and Trescothick are two of the best domestic OD openers in the country. de Villiers and Amla are great ODI batsman, Kallis and Watson are two of the best all-rounders in the world, Taylor and Ali are both promising young English batsmen, Patel and Clarke are two great English domestic all-rounders, with international experience, Benning is a random. Wainwright is one of the best spinners in the country. Woakes is a talented bowling all-rounder. Mills is one of the best ODI bowlers in the world and heavily underrated, Singh is a great spinner with heaps of international experience. Johnson and Aamer are the best left arm pace bowlers in international cricket atm, and Willoughby is a great domestic OD bowler with international experience. My team is made of English Lions players, some with international experience, and amazing international players. I'm not weakened with the internationals limited to the number of games they get at all.

That's the part i haven't decided but probably no.
The top 4 will share the 75 M.

WE think we should atleast get what we paid for it.:yes
7 million is a big amount, though it can turn out to be not so big till the League finishes.

But that's my suggestion only though.

Atleast the bottom placed team gets 5m or something like that It won't turn out to be a huge loss for owners.:yes

AkshayS added 0 Minutes and 32 Seconds later...

Signed in Brad Haddin as my last player.:D

If the bottom placed team gets 5m then the top ones will only be able to get around 8-9mil :facepalm

Andrew Strauss
Sachin Tendulkar
Joe Denly
Sam Northeast
Brendon McCullum
James Middlebrook
Kevin O Brein
Murlitharan
Brett Lee
Plunkett
Harmison

Will be mostly our lineup.

If everyone if getting back what they paid, what was the point in paying what we did in the first place.

I agree with what WestIndian said, maybe:

1st - 40 Mil
2nd - 20 Mil
3rd - 10 Mil
4th - 5 Mil (Out of bcvs' pocket) :p
5th - 10th - NOTHING!

I think Zorax's already sent my team's money

I do not agree with prize money system i think a maximum of 3-4million should be returned back to the team then have a transfer window next season sothat same money is reinvested

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread