Status
Not open for further replies.
MCCHeader.png

NEWS
30th July 2010
Manchester

MCC finally unveiled their logo and jersey
designed by legend Pranav

MCC owner Akshay Sharma, on a press conference here revealed their logo and the jersey. Looking delighted at the proceeding going on, Akshay said that the logo and jersey are designed by the legend himself, Pranav. He commented on the logo that it is very imaginery. It contains a tech buliding representing the old and proud image of an industrialised Manchester city.There is a ball placed on right top corner to relate it to cricket. He said "The logo is really very good, credits to legen Pranav. It represents the image of an industrialised Manchester, for what it had been known for ages. The tech building is surmounted by a cricket ball to show that the city is passionate about the game cricket."

The logo:
MCC.png
After revealing the logo, the time for some howdidoos waka waka. It was time to release the marvellous jersey again designed by legend Pranav. Team owner Akshay was pretty happy unveiling the jersey, he said he liked it too much. The jersey's colors are traditional yellow and green with some simple but superb designs. It is sponsored by Microsoft and Adidas.
Akshay commented "I love it, I just love it, I just love it so much. I wanna wear it. I am just hoping that I could get to play some cricket with this jersey. Players are too delighted to see their jerseys, it was done perfectly by Pranav."

The jersey:
ManchesterCricketClubKit.png

He was later seen wearing the jersey and showing it to everyday, There are rumours that Nottingham's manager and owner had a secret visit at the function.:p

?Akshay Sharma

MCCfooter.png

Last edited:
:laugh
Eh, do Liverpool have a jersey or they'll play without clothes? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread