Your Cricket Ever been out on...

I was on 41, and the other batsman left every ball of the last over :getyou

and then you woke up..

MacLovin added 2 Minutes and 22 Seconds later...

4 overs a side matches against other schools?

i think he means at lunch, or at recess? just fun matches with the friends?

I nearly made it to double figures in our team's total of 35 in a T20, made 7*. Oh, and there was this other time that I felt good in the middle, had hit two fours, set myself a goal of 20, I thought I went out on 19, I was shattered. Got off the field, apparently I'd made 20! Best day of my life by far.

In case you can't tell, I'm not a batsman, I'm far from it actually. (Y) Although to be honest I've been using my Kookaburra Little Beast which was never knocked in or oiled, so how I managed to hit two fours with that I'm not sure.

No We make a team of 5-6 People a side.
These are matches which are played within the Class.

ya, so what he was asking was is this official? as in you wear your school jersey and play for your school v other school...but i guess no. b/c that would be weird. 4 overs?

I was pretty pissed when I got out on 48 off 32 balls after opening the innings.

My highest score is 28 and that was in Under 11's. My highest score this year in Grade cricket was on debut where I scored 15. So I haven't felt disappointed about getting out on 49 yet.

You guys make batting sound hard, it is much easier than bowling IMO, and I am an all-rounder.

I've been out on 49 and 49 in junior cricket. That was when I was a really good batsman though and I regularly scored 50s. Now I'm purely a bowler

Closest I got to the 50 without making it was 44 (twice). I remember both, skied a straight drive, caught just shy of the boundary, and the second I was caught behind from a lifter.

Got to 82 as well, on an awful pitch, and the delivery that got me was one that hit something and didn't get above ankle high.

Users who are viewing this thread