Ever Wanted To Own A Football Club? - If You Wanted A Team, Tough.

Ronaldo in my Team :D nice news :D :D

Funknath added 0 Minutes and 24 Seconds later...

When will we get our full squad?

I guess you hadn't read that, that was the test run!

Haven't tried it, thats a good point. Just finished simming a season, so I can try it when I get into Season 2 of the test. I wish we could use that one as the real thing, My team came 2nd! I had Villa and Ibrahmiovic up front, the managers actually seem to sign good players, and there were 3 sackings :p.

Team Name: Delusion FC
Nickname: The Spinners
Chairman: The Spin
Manager: Marcello Lippi
Stadium Name: Grove Park
Home Colours: Black and Flourescent Green
Away Colours: Yellow

is there not anyway that we can manually decide who we have in our squads.

anyway, i hope that whatever way is used to determine the squads, i hope i get arshavin and casillas

is there not anyway that we can manually decide who we have in our squads.

anyway, i hope that whatever way is used to determine the squads, i hope i get arshavin and casillas

No because then it takes years and people get bored. This is just some fun, and there will be interactive bits a long the way. So In a sense you may be able to influence your's and other people's choices.

@Chez, thanks for your team, will get it in the db and then will probably look at starting tonight or tomorrow.

There is no going back now, this is on. Game is loading. All set up, 19 teams to battle it out for two competitions! Who will win Season 1!

Can't wait Ollie. What kind of things we gonna have control of by using the FMRTE (If you know, of course)?

A few things I have in mind, are if you want to sack your manager, a few competitions with prizes of you being allowed to pick a player/players to have in your side, or even take players out of other peoples side. I will try and make it as interesting as possible though (Y)

if there is a room for me then
Team Name: Black Angels
Teams Nickname: Angels
Chairman Name: Aoun Muhammad
Manager Name: Vicente del Bosque
Stadium Name: Thunder Garden
Home Strip Colours: White and light grey.
Away Strip Colours: Black.

Nope sorry mate, Sign ups were open for a while and it has started now. There might be space next season, because in the test a few extra teams came up, but I can't be sure. Sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread