VPL Re Start - Sign Ups Re-Open.

Even I thought the he would be nice, but changed by decisions due to secret reasons. :spy

I will leave this open whilst I sort everything out, but I am hoping for at least an even number of sign ups. It makes things a lot easier :p

Just to clarify, seeing as you didn't reply to my post, I can have Zola instead of Trapattoni?

EDIT: Just seen the first post, so I guess it's a yes.

My response to blake's post was supposed to respond to yours as well.

Hmmm, really? I kind of liked the way it was done last time around. Made things more interesting than your average forum league.

If blake wants to take Luxemburgo then I'll have Mourinho, if not I'll stick with Zola.

Hmmm, really? I kind of liked the way it was done last time around. Made things more interesting than your average forum league.

If blake wants to take Luxemburgo then I'll have Mourinho, if not I'll stick with Zola.

Yeah I did as well, but it was the fact that so many people had little players whilst Zorax went off and bought everyone. So I thought if we have a little pre lim. random draft then at least everyone has a starting block. Each team will probably start with about 6 players and then the manager will work is magic from there.

Yeah I did as well, but it was the fact that so many people had little players whilst Zorax went off and bought everyone. So I thought if we have a little pre lim. random draft then at least everyone has a starting block. Each team will probably start with about 6 players and then the manager will work is magic from there.

We have found Real Madrid among our midst! :p

I'm keeping Luxemburgo, he did a fantastic job. Took us over when we were right down the bottom of the table and started winning matches and signing players left right and centre.

If there is any room this then I will love to participate.

S2Y I have already added your team in, don't worry about it buddy.

Thanks dear.

send2yaari added 1 Minutes and 19 Seconds later...

May I ask which team you have assigned to me.

Users who are viewing this thread