Ever Wanted To Own A Football Club? - If You Wanted A Team, Tough.

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Okay, How many teams are you looking to get before starting this ?

I was looking at T20, but 18 is a good enough number. I can set it up in the editor for as many as we want so all is not lost.

Can we create our own team thread?
No, there is no need to.

Just to let everyone know, got FM2010 today, have started to edit the database, may take a couple of days, and then I plan on doing a short trial run to see how it goes and then we will be off!

harrisb

International Coach
so, you'll be simming the games in fm2010, sound's good.

how will we be picking our players, will there be an auction, or a draft.

i hope there is a draft, because then it doesn't mean that people that bid in the last seconds get all the best players, e.g. messi and ronaldo.

anyway, i've got a good knowledge of the premiership, and la liga, and should be able to get some great players

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
so, you'll be simming the games in fm2010, sound's good.

how will we be picking our players, will there be an auction, or a draft.

i hope there is a draft, because then it doesn't mean that people that bid in the last seconds get all the best players, e.g. messi and ronaldo.

anyway, i've got a good knowledge of the premiership, and la liga, and should be able to get some great players

nope no draft at all, thats what the manager in game is for, he will sign the players.

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
If your manager signs Robbie Kean it's only A coincidence! :spy

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Ah crap, with David Moyes I'm getting a team full of plucky defenders, good-but-not-good-enough midfielders and strikers, and no bench depth.

:facepalm

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
Just a small announcement, we aren't far away from kicking off the season, I have made the db, need to try and tweek a few things so the clubs try and buy bigger players. At the moment they ain't signing big names which is what I want to try and do.

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
Hopefully tomorrow, had a hangover all day after a Christmas party, so will probably get on later today, after the wasps rugby game and get a few tweaks done.

nakul

School Cricketer
Hopefully tomorrow, had a hangover all day after a Christmas party, so will probably get on later today, after the wasps rugby game and get a few tweaks done.

My bad, I am going to Singapore tomorrow morning will try to be online on tuesday or wednesday.

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
My bad, I am going to Singapore tomorrow morning will try to be online on tuesday or wednesday.

That's fine mate, Singapore is such a lovely country. My dad and his girlfriend live there. Have fun.

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
Did I spell girlfriend wrong? You don't need to get anyone to do anything as you will just be following how your club does.

Users who are viewing this thread