Exhibition Mode Sucks

When you actually look at this issue properly, you see a bit more clearly why the request isn't as stupid as you all seem to think. For the player team you get the usual 10, and then an option for other countries, which brings up this lot of teams:
CricketRevolution 2009-10-31 20-44-56-81.jpg

But you can't select from that list to play against. FWIW there is no attempt to do player names for these other teams, and all the kits are the CR one.

Really, the request in the first post is extremely valid, why can't you play against teams that are included in the game?

CricketRevolution 2009-10-31 20-45-04-62.jpg

Just played 10 over game as Zambia. AI owned me royally.

When you actually look at this issue properly, you see a bit more clearly why the request isn't as stupid as you all seem to think. For the player team you get the usual 10, and then an option for other countries, which brings up this lot of teams:
View attachment 63677

But you can't select from that list to play against. FWIW there is no attempt to do player names for these other teams, and all the kits are the CR one.

Really, the request in the first post is extremely valid, why can't you play against teams that are included in the game?

View attachment 63678

sorry i didn't know that the other teams are also available
you are right if they are available then it should be allowed to play against them

How did you assign yourself to the team. I wanted to play as the netherlands so how do I select them after i have created the team?

Go to exhibition mode or league mode.
Select Other teams from last option in teams.
Select any team which even does not have a team.

Go to exhibition mode or league mode.
Select Other teams from last option in teams.
Select any team which even does not have a team.

Yes I had figured out by actually having a look myself instead of just gawping at all the buttons! Thanks anyway! By the way the Gamepad modifier works a treat although I am in the process of defining the buttons the way I want them! Thanks again for your time and work!:)

exhibition mode does not suck... not having every country represented in the game sucks....

but seriously, that post sucks

Vacuum cleaners suck, but only because they have to!

You can play with other teams. I am at this very moment playing with The Netherlands and I have played Fazzy online who is playing with Canada.

Users who are viewing this thread