extremely slow scoring help

mikehextall1

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
i am playing England vs Pakistan on a Normal wicket, the balls swinging a little, the computer is batting they are 97/6 in 66 overs. Kamran Akmal made a 77 ball duck :S. Only two batsmen have made double figures that being 47 and 34 which contributes to most of their total. i wouldnt say i bowled brilliantly they just never play any shots, id expect Pakistan to be someting like 220 odd, whats going wrong? is their any patches to solve this, I am playing with the "Extreme AI 4.0" patch

mikehextall1 said:
i am playing England vs Pakistan on a Normal wicket, the balls swinging a little, the computer is batting they are 97/6 in 66 overs. Kamran Akmal made a 77 ball duck :S. Only two batsmen have made double figures that being 47 and 34 which contributes to most of their total. i wouldnt say i bowled brilliantly they just never play any shots, id expect Pakistan to be someting like 220 odd, whats going wrong? is their any patches to solve this, I am playing with the "Extreme AI 4.0" patch
I actually found it best for me that is to go back to "original game AI" but with "FIELDS" & "ROSTER PACK" patched in. It seems to me at least that this has fixed the game up perfectly without the need for AI patches. But if you having trouble with CPU scoring like that there are plenty of excellent AI patches made by the guys on here you could try.

Some of the best i have used have been by:
BOSS, TUTTSI, SATISH & AUSSIE1st ... the list of guys making patches are endless just keep trying them until you find the ones you like.

Those 4 i listed i would try first as they have all got excellent track records in making very good AI patches.

Yea use Tutsi AI 3.0 its awesome for test and ODI's and also.. where'd u get the Extreme AI 4.0 patch? i cant seem to find it :S

you can get it here

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread