f0bstyle's kits and others

Wow the new Aussie kits are NEAT! Good stuff f0bstyle! Release?

as always f0b wicked stuff :hpraise , when do you hope to release and are you doing the green away kit too

ta :happy

yeah i'm going to do the green away kit too, i'll release this kit once i complete some things on this yellow kit.

Basically, I have to fix the sleeves on the VB side so that they match up properly, and I have to fix the pants. The new cap shouldn't be that hard to do either.

Also, does anyone have a clear picture of the cricket australia logo that is used on the cap?

I can use the one that is already on the cap, but it won't be as clear. I want it to be very clear and crisp

Last edited:
Will these help?

Attachments

• Australia_FieldersHat_2.jpg
    Australia_FieldersHat_2.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 281
  • Australia_Sleeveless%20Top_2004_Badge.jpg
    Australia_Sleeveless%20Top_2004_Badge.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 284
i'm done with the yellow australia kit. Once I make the green one, I will release both together. It shouldn't take me more than a day to finish the green kit because its basically the same as the yellow one.

Monty, you can use the green one as your home kit by using that .fsh file when you play in australia, and replace it with the yellow one when you go to play in other countries

Attachments

• aus2gk.jpg
    aus2gk.jpg
    158.2 KB · Views: 283
for making kits, all you need is a blank white kit. Use the hue/saturation adjustments in photoshop to change the colors of different regions of the kit

I think he wants a colour map so he can tell what part of the kit does what. Any of the kit makers fancy obliging?

Users who are viewing this thread