f0bstyle's kits and others

f0bstyle i think you should ask DAZZA about it she knows stuff like this i think..

thanks but can u reccomend which of ur kits are good and which of bharats are good as that would make my job slighly easier.Thanks.Also do u reccomend any others kits like dazza's?

Siddharth

f0bstyle said:
go ahead and use the kits. Me and Bharat make kits for different teams, so mixing them is not really a problem.

f0bstyle said:
On a side note, does anyone know how to make a transparent .bmp file, like with pitch-ads or menu logos?

I think u can create alpha channels & save it as 32-bit bmp.

sid_19840 said:
thanks but can u reccomend which of ur kits are good and which of bharats are good as that would make my job slighly easier.Thanks.Also do u reccomend any others kits like dazza's?

Siddharth

I'd recomend all the latest kits in the download center.Latest means 2005 kits.

bharat said:
I think u can create alpha channels & save it as 32-bit bmp.

Wouldn't that require me to hex edit the file to remove the last two bytes? Everytime I do that, it messes up the .bmp.....oh well

Anyway, Zimbabwe 2GK test kits are now released.

Attachments

• zimsweater.zip
    666.8 KB · Views: 60
  • zimtest.zip
    652.2 KB · Views: 62
  • zim.jpg
    zim.jpg
    144.5 KB · Views: 333
thanks,u2.ill be probably releasing the mega patch part 1 early next week,so i would like to thank your contributions.

Siddharth

f0bstyle said:
Wouldn't that require me to hex edit the file to remove the last two bytes? Everytime I do that, it messes up the .bmp.....oh well
You could try to save the image as a 32 bit tga file or else create a 24 bit bitmap bitmapfilename.bmp and a 8 bit alpha layer bitmap as bitmapfilename_a.bmp and then import it into the fsh file.

Prakash to the rescue! Thanks yaar. i'll try that, and i assue that i'd be importing the 24 bit .bmp file using fshed.

I've figured out a roundabout way to do transparency from the graphics importer plugin of fshed thanks to langerrox, but i'd like to make it cleaner.

While importing a 24bit bitmap fshed will look for "imagefilename_a.bmp" if it finds that file, it will import that alpha layer bitmap too. No need to manully import that alpha layer file. The easier alternative method would be importing a 32 bit tga or png file.

hi fobstyle

I couldnt find newzealand kits and south africa odi kits,can u tell me whre i can find them,or can u make them.

Thanks

Siddharth

yeah, i'm working on SA kit, England ODI kit, and I am about to start Bangladesh ODI kit. Things have been pretty busy for me so far, but i should hopefully find some time.

how come you are editing the england ODI kit. isnt it correct already??

logos aren't sharp, the back does not have the "england" written on hte bottom

Hey can u make this world XI kit
52702.1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread