f0bstyle's kits and others

It seems cricket 2005 does not support sleeves on a kit having different style. For short sleeves, there is no problem but long sleeves pose a problem since there is only one template for long sleeves.

That said, the Zimbabwe ODI kit has different sleeve styles for the right and left sleeve. Which style would you prefer, the green, black and red one of the right sleeve or the all black one of the left sleeve?

I have posted a picture for reference

Attachments

• Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 264
This is what i've come up with so far for the zimbabwe odi kit.

Attachments

• zim.jpg
    zim.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 259
I think 2 sleves are possible.

Attachments

• kitsleve.jpg
    kitsleve.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 227
two sleeves are possible, and i made a 2 sleeve version before. thing is batsmen and wicket keeper sleeves will look wrong because there is only one part for the long sleeve (the extended part of right sleeve). So in the end, one sleeve would look proper, while the other looks off (colors will not match together, etc).

f0b,as in the reference pic ,I noticed that the old mutual logo must bea bit smaller,
I feel the kit is OK, :)

Lateset revision, will release in morning.

Attachments

• zim.jpg
    zim.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 208
Looks excellent!Any chance of a Zimbabwe test kit also?

Zimbabwe 2GK kit released. See previous post for the screenshot.

Attachments

• zimbabwe.zip
    642.2 KB · Views: 122
good work fob,any news on the pm i sent u abt mixing urs and bharats kits for the mega patch,did u talk with him on this,and are u willing to contribute ur kits for the mega patch?pl let me know,thanks

Siddharth

go ahead and use the kits. Me and Bharat make kits for different teams, so mixing them is not really a problem.

good work f0bstyle. f0bstyle is it possible for you to make short-sleeves fo BATTING because normally in fielding they are wearing short sleeves but can you make short-sleeves for batting too. please i would appreciate it. thanks

and is it also possible for batsman to use fielding caps while batting?

Im still trying to figure out if its possible to do proper short-sleeves, and I do believe its possible, but it will be very difficult.

On a side note, does anyone know how to make a transparent .bmp file, like with pitch-ads or menu logos?

Users who are viewing this thread