f0bstyle's kits and others

hey, sorry i've been busy with some things i had to take care of. I'm working on 2G sri lanka ODI kit, which may take a while.

so in the mean time i will do something easy like India and Pakistan test kits.

does anyone know the .fsh files for the pakistan test cap, once i have that i can release the pakistan test kit.

Attachments

• indpaktest.jpg
    indpaktest.jpg
    130.5 KB · Views: 332
Last edited:
I think this is it:

Code:
247ef2240d083a66e9f8c96d2348d29a.fsh -Pakistan test cap

Last edited:
no_remorse28 said:
ANY CHANCE ON THE WORLD Xl cit i posted cheers

i'll try to get on that soon, right now i want to finish India and Pakistan 2GK kits and then do Sri Lanka ODI kit in 2GK. Basically all thats left to do for the Sri Lanka kit is make the Dilmah Logo better, which is going to be a custom job.

Vishal,did u see my previous post .I had posted the fsh file for Pakistani Test Cap
was it of any use to u ;) ?

India And Pakistan 2GK Test kits released.

Both Packs include test kit, sweater, and caps. No helmets have been included, as you can get them from the earlier release of the ODI kits.

Note: The cap for the Pakistan Sweater kit is the default EA cap, I do not know the .fsh file corresponding to it at the moment. I plan on releasing a fix for this in the future.

Hmm, for some reason I keep getting an error when I try to upload the .zip files, so once again you will have to get them from my webspace.

"There seems to have been a slight problem with the Planetcricket Forums database.
Please try again by pressing the refresh button in your browser.

An E-Mail has been dispatched to our Technical Staff, who you can also contact if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience."

anyway, here are the links:

India Test Kit in 2GK Pakistan Test Kit in 2GK

Attachments

• indiatest.jpg
    indiatest.jpg
    143 KB · Views: 297
  • paktest.jpg
    paktest.jpg
    104.8 KB · Views: 272
f0bstyle they are amazing!, also did you get my pm? if not could you pm the face list if you know it?

If you've sent me a recent PM, I haven't gotten it. Also, I don't know the face list. I began to take down the asian faces but then i abandoned it. I do believe that someone has compiled a face list, but i'm not sure exactly where it is.

As for the bats that need completion, I think I am going to have to make them by hand. I found a good pic of the face of the MB Sher, but the back of bat will be too small. Instead, I'll blow it up and trace it myself.

I'm also going to send you a new MRF genius, one that has visible match use from a picture of Sachin Tendulkar I have. Pesonally, I prefer bats that have ball marks on them because it gives a realistic feel.

yeh, i just made a v900 that is the actual one that clarke uses

Hey bro fobostyle if u don't mind me asking you what's the difference between 2G kits and actual kits like other kit makers are making.

aryan_6668 said:
Hey bro fobostyle if u don't mind me asking you what's the difference between 2G kits and actual kits like other kit makers are making.

2GK format is a way to increase the detail of graphics in game.
Similar to 2GB bats, the kit texture is double the size of a regular kit so that the logos can be put into the game with increased sharpness.

Basically, I use a 1024x1024 size kit template to make my kits, regular kits use a 512x512 template.

Users who are viewing this thread