f0bstyle's kits and others

where can we get the england kit from its excellent also have you edited the names so they all fit on the shirt?
Please release soon!

no i haven't been able to edit the names, that is beyond my abilities. as for sachin's face, well all i can say is i tried. Its kinda hard to make coherent modifications to the head shape.

thanks for the info but are you releasing the england patch to add england to bottom of the shirt?

i'll be releasing it with the update i am making for the england test kit.

England Kit pack by f0bstyle.

Includes: Test kit update, ODI kit update, and Woodworm helmet that was previously released

Attachments

• england.jpg
    england.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 616
  • england.zip
    239.4 KB · Views: 391
Real good kits must say !!! I personally luv the woodworm helmet !!! Keep going mate !!!

i want to make the scotland odi kit next, but i can't find a good picture maybe colin or someone could help me out a bit?

hey fob did u do the caps for the indian team??? coz ingame the caps look lighter and a different blue to the kit...the kit looks a little dull to me....could u plzz fix that...
england kit looks gr8!!

yes Rahul i wanted to tell this before but left it.Would be nice if the cap & the kit are the same colour. :)

yeah i can fix it. rahul, the kit is darker/duller because if i make it a higher saturation it will be way too bright...look at some of my earlier screens. I'll work on it some though.

thanks for the site dazza, i'll look into that

Last edited:
hello Vishal,I have a request for u.Can u make the latest Pakistan ODI kit(light green).
The one which is in the downloads on the main page does not look that good.The green is too bright & looks like WC 92 Pak kit & the trouser is crapped up.so u make it like the Indian kit which did not have too much brightness.
:cheers

Users who are viewing this thread