f0bstyle's kits and others

i have everything to make the helmet and odi caps, i just need to dig around the .gob to find the actual files to replace them

Found the helmet & cap

Hey Vishal I found the Helmet & ODI cap for Sri Lanka:

Code:
bcbddeda90b31546d6b2f9ff5ee90b95.fsh -Sri Lanka ODI Cap
61f2d2029aa608a89946bd87f859d410.fsh -Sri Lanka helmet
072f32e82cf90a81727a8cfcbcdc3543.fsh -Sri Lanka ODI Kit

:cheers

fabias said:
how to use them on game ? pl explain
If the kit you want to import is .fsh file, then extract that file to the Cricket 2005 root directory, which is (on my computer) My Desktop\My Computer\Local Disk C:\Program Files\EA Sports\EA Sports Cricket 2005\.

Then you just have to run the game and the kits will be there.

SkateBoarder2 :cool:

I cant find .fsh file can u tell me the name of the file..and also how to open data_pc.gob file ? and my data_pc.gob size is 353 Mb so is the size right ?

You have to download the .fsh files from Planetcricket.net. You will find them attached in various download threads here.

Secondly, you don't need to open the data_pc.gob file to import kits, but if you want to anyway use BigGUI.

SkateBoarder2 :p

Hey,
First of all I have to say that I REALLY WANT THIS GAME!!! I am in the unfotunate position of not being in india and no one coming from india. What doesnt help either is the fact that i have very little money and cant buy it from UK.

I found a pic of the sri lanka test kit from the latest test vs Windies. The lion on the helmet has "Sri Lanka Cricket" Written under it. I also attached the sri lanka cricket logo from the sri lanka cricket website. Guess you could remove the yellow outline and use the SLC logo.

Hope this helps with kit making. Cant wait to use it whenever I get the game.

Attachments

• Sri Lanka Kit Pic.jpg
    Sri Lanka Kit Pic.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 386
  • slc-logo.jpg
    slc-logo.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 376
Last edited:
i'll probably start work on it once i am finished with the sri lanka odi kit. the kit is pretty much done, i just need to tweak some little things here and there. i also have an exam on tuesday to study for. but i will try to get it done as soon as i can.

EDIT:

Well, its gonna take me longer than i expected. I defragmented my hard drive today, and the .fsh files i made would not work (ie the game would crash even before choosing stadiums). I should have imported them into data_pc.gob, but thought it would be more convenient to fix the problem immediately by uninstall/reinstall the game. Well, it turns out i left disc 2 at school, and i am at home right now, so i won't be able to install cricket until tommorow evening. This means i won't be able to test the sri lanka kit or the england helmet until tommorow. Sorry guys, i know its taking a while

Last edited:
looks pretty good. Good effort mate

Users who are viewing this thread