f0bstyle's kits and others

E=MC said:
f0bstyle can u try and release the light coloured version you made aswell plz

which light colored one?

as for the helmets, i can make them but the entire england team will be wearing the same helmet because individuals don't have their own helmets in game.

f0bstyle said:
which light colored one?

as for the helmets, i can make them but the entire england team will be wearing the same helmet because individuals don't have their own helmets in game.

yea i understand that, but i would prefer it than the default one
thanks

First look of Sri Lanka ODI kit, I haven't put the badges on the arms yet.

Attachments

• slc-preview.jpg
    slc-preview.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 472
the lion on the stomach is not fully visible also out the new Sri Lanka cricket board's logo on the helmet.

The other way is to open the data_pc.gob file in the data folder with biggui and import the files into the gob. THE FILES MUST BE COMPRESSED, SO USE THE

COMPRESS BUTTON ON BIGGUI. I have not imported the kits like this, so i do not know if the game will crash or not.

Someone who is willing to experiment try this methord.Putting all the files in the root folder makes it cluttered.

DANNY79 said:
sri lanka kit has already been done mate

yeah and so was india, but i made them anyway. I just like the process of making my own kits.

yaar i dont have that one, i saved over it with the current one i made...sorry,

as for the lion not being fully visible...look at pictures of the sri lankan one day kit, it folds over like that in real life, i can change it if you'd like but that would cause me to make the lion smaller

bharat, this is the kit that i used as my template

Attachments

• 51230544.jpg
    51230544.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 406
lol..they tuck in their shirt too much,
The actual kit must be like this:
img4333.JPG

Indian kit looks good.But i want Indian Faces.one of the greatest batsman sachin tendulkar looks like a crap.

does anyone know what file the sri lanka helmet and odi cap are in?

Users who are viewing this thread