f0bstyle's kits and others

I was wondering how come on the default India kit it has a fila logo on the side. Do FILA produce the indian kit now??

That Yuvraj pic is outdated...the current test kit looks different.it has some blue lines running

bharat said:
That Yuvraj pic is outdated...the current test kit looks different.it has some blue lines running
Yeah just those blue lines running....everything else is pretty much the same. I posted it here to show the size of the Sahara logo.

Second preview, its going to be hard to get the very light blue shade of the real kit, but i'll try. Mainly i have just edited the sahara logos

Attachments

• india-preview.jpg
    india-preview.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 490
f0bstyle said:
Second preview, its going to be hard to get the very light blue shade of the real kit, but i'll try. Mainly i have just edited the sahara logos

looks great buddy. i know you have also edited face in C2004, didn't you? is there any way do it also for C2005? the PAK and IND faces are really *****ng

Indian kits update made by f0bstyle.

This pack includes the kits for the Indian national team
-ODI kit
-Test kit
-Test sweater
-Helmet
-ODI cap
-Test cap

Installation Instructions:

There are two ways to import these kits into your game. The easier way is to extract the zip file into your game directory:
X:\Program Files\EA SPORTS\EA SPORTS Cricket 2005.

The other way is to open the data_pc.gob file in the data folder with biggui and import the files into the gob. THE FILES MUST BE COMPRESSED, SO USE THE

COMPRESS BUTTON ON BIGGUI. I have not imported the kits like this, so i do not know if the game will crash or not. If you do this method, back up your

data_pc.gob file.

questions or concerns go to

big_v2004 (at) hotmail (dot) com

Attachments

• india-preview.jpg
    india-preview.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 753
  • india.zip
    649 KB · Views: 470

Users who are viewing this thread