FA Cup

DJ Ager

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
The FA Cup is the best competition in the world. The first round is the best with all the non league sides. Forget the Premiership. I don't care what anyone says. Perhaps I just love the underdog.

Well done to Tamworth and Burscough as well as the sides who earnt replays. I saw all ties on BBCi. The Burscough shock was amazing. 2-1 in injury time, then two late goals to win the tie. I saw Chasetown today. An outstanding result when you consider they're 6 league and 133 odd places below them, to get draw was great! It's results like that which is why I love the FA Cup.

sachin said:
The best in the World?Does it compete against the Champions League?

Actually it probably does.

But its not branded best in the world. Just best domestic cup in the world!

sachin said:
The best in the World?Does it compete against the Champions League?
The FA cup doesn't have the best teams to be the best competition, nothing compares to watching a small local side battling against one of the big boys.

My Faveriot Part of the FA Cup are the qualifying rounds so much attacking football in them and everybody battling for a place in the main rounds use to watch my local team play in a thew before they went to heavy debt

The mighty Northwich are marching through at the moment. Were making Conference teams look pants compared to us. Next year we will be back in the Conference for sure. Then promotion to League 2 :)

Chasetown played well at the Scholars ground yesterday, they gave Oldham a real run for their money! Although, the replay is away, so home advantage for Athletic. Anyway, come on the Scholars!!!

kevmead said:
The FA cup doesn't have the best teams to be the best competition, nothing compares to watching a small local side battling against one of the big boys.

I agree totally. I much rather see Chasetown hold Oldham, than Man.Utd v Chelsea. It is the best and no other cup can compete with it

JamesyJames3 said:
The mighty Northwich are marching through at the moment. Were making Conference teams look pants compared to us. Next year we will be back in the Conference for sure. Then promotion to League 2 :)

Northwich Vics were unlucky to go down and it's unfair when it comes to ground restrictions etc. It should be based on the team, not the ground. Northwich did well to beat Morecambe 3-1 away

DJ Ager said:
I agree totally. I much rather see Chasetown hold Oldham, than Man.Utd v Chelsea. It is the best and no other cup can compete with it

Northwich Vics were unlucky to go down and it's unfair when it comes to ground restrictions etc. It should be based on the team, not the ground. Northwich did well to beat Morecambe 3-1 away

I'd rather see Man Utd Chelsea any day over some boring lower division stuff.

Not for me. ;)
I enjoyed Chasetown v Oldham a lot more than Manchester United v Chelsea. :)

SkateBoarder said:
Not for me. ;)
I enjoyed Chasetown v Oldham a lot more than Manchester United v Chelsea. :)

Your used to watching rubbish football- You support Norwich! :p

Norwich City 2-0 Manchester United ;)
Now don't talk about rubbish football any more. :D

themuel1 said:
I'd rather see Man Utd Chelsea any day over some boring lower division stuff.

I agree. Manu vs Chelsea, you know all the players and in the lower division stuff you only know the players because the commentators are saying there names

Users who are viewing this thread