FA Cup

I live near Luton, my dad works 1/2 a mile away from the ground, and I support Liverpool. Times don't get much better than this!

It's just that the moderators have to moderate it as it contains a hidden swear word in it. It must be really offensive to the people who live their!

hondeyho said:
It's just that the moderators have to moderate it as it contains a hidden swear word in it. It must be really offensive to the people who live their!
Its actually automatic

That's what I kinda meant, I'm not that clear with things.

Sunderland are in poor form! Just like when Kidderminster knocked or almost knocked out Wolves who were bottom of the Premiership.

Kidderminster drew then got hammered. I'm almost guareented tickets to liverpool v luton as i've been to over a hundred games before. I hope Liverpool win, there rubbish in the Fa cup lately

I know Crystal Palace, Burnley, when was the last time we had a decent FA Cup campaign? 2001 We won!

Liverpool seems to win a FA cup, then go rubbish for years, then win again! Lets hope its our lucky year ;)

I reckon it could be, but then again winning a cup this season will be great. Winning 2 will make Rafa Benitez a legend!

I reckon its Northwich Victoria's year. We are on fire :)

I remember a few years back. 2nd round away at Leighton Orient I was there and we got beat 3-2 after being 2-0 up after 15 mins :( We would of had a 3rd round game against Spurs at home.

Oh well, this is our year! :) Come on the Trickies!!!! :)

I don't mind, I just want to see a classic FA Cup shock.

Potential shocks-

Luton beat Liverpool?
Liverpool have a poor FA Cup record against Luton

Northwich beat Sunderland?
Victoria have had a good run and Sunderland are having a poor season

Sheffield Wednesday beat Charlton?
Charlton are on a poor run of results at the moment

Hull City beat Aston Villa?
Strong at home and Villa have not got a good record against lower league oppostion in cups eg. Doncaster

Ipswich beat Portsmouth?
Pompey aren't on good form and won't fancy a trip to Portman Road

Torquay beat Birmingham?
Torquay may be bottom of the Football League, but Birmingham aren't on good form either

Leyton Orient beat Fulham?

They may be away, but Orient are going well and Fulham struggled earlier in the Carling Cup at home to League Two side Lincoln City

Tamworth beat Stoke?

Tamworth may be struggling in the Conference, but two very creditable AWAY wins at strong League One sides Hartlepool and Bournemouth, so why not in this Staffordshire derby?

Shocks and surprises that make the FA Cup

The Liverpool Luton one will be a shock believe me. Although with Luton being 6th in the Championship it won't be much of a shock.

Users who are viewing this thread