FA Cup

Yes it's at the Emirates.

Bilal, I wouldn't say we're easy opposition, even for the likes of Chelsea. In Tyson we have the fastest player in League One and he'd probably give Thierry a race too. Compiled with decent finishing he ain't a half bad player.

The thing is it takes much more than half good players to beat Chelsea.

Bilal91 said:
WHY DO CHELSEA ALWAYS SEEM TO GET THE EASIEST TEAMS???

LOL...i mean they got WYCOMBE in carling cup and PORTO in Champions League...Arsenal got Bolton in FA Cup...Totenham in Carling Cup and that is if they beat Liverpool tommorow not that i care about it and PSV in Champions League...
Porto are Champions League winners, unlike Arsenal and are once again the top team in Portugal. Talking about luck, Chelsea was drawn in toughest group of the Champions League along with German leaders Werder Bremen and Spanish leaders Barcelona.

Chelsea have been lucky with the domestic draws yes although we did have to beat Newcastle to enter the semi-finals of the CC, and a 4-0 thrashing of Aston Villa as well.

All Bolton need to do is shove off the dimunitive Arsenal forwards (Not Adebayor!) and midfielders and hoof the ball up to Davies, Anelka and Diouf. Easy! ;)

Arsenal need some real goons to overpower Bolton. :D Will Lauren be back for the tie?

He should be, they say hes only got a small toe injury so surely that should be fine come the FA cup clash.

The only way to defeat Bolton is to bamboozle them early on and for that Henry needs to work his magic right from the word go. You allow time for the trotters to settle down and you pay dearly. Just wait for the long balls flying in. I believe Bolton hold the ace up their sleeve with their strength in the setpieces. And I won't bet a buck against Bolton scoring off a header!

yeah it will be a hard tie but i expect a good match...and us winning in the end...

Well Bolton are our bogey side so we will need to be on top of our game which we seem to be at long last.

Users who are viewing this thread