FA Cup

I'm thinking resting Fabregas,then giving him 20 minutes at the end of the game.I would rest Gilberto and bring back Thierry.Keep Diaby and Denilson in midfield,they were excellent against Bolton.

completely different mate...lol...still 0-0 with about 9 mins remaining...lookin like a replay again...i thought it would be a comfortable victory...chances galore for Arsenal but couldn't take even 1 of them...

oh what chances...what chances...Rosicky shot from about 6 yards saved by outstretched leg of brad...than henry shot again from similar range saved and the rebound tipped over as well...great goalkeeping, not so great shots...should have won this...

Shaun Wright Phillips does it for Chelsea.. 1 - 0 for Chelsea, the goal was pretty good!

what a goal by michael carrick which should send Man United through to the quarter finals

well Chelsea won 4-0 in the end...2 goal in the 90th minute...lol...and Man. U. were held to a draw by Reading but a brilliant header and the match ended 1-1...Arsenal also drew 0-0 with Blackburn although they had a couple of great chances...

Man united should win the replay but it's the last thing they needed with the champions league restarting

well they did draw 1-1 last time against Reading there...you can't count on it...

what a win for argyle, best i have ever seen us play, we were all over them.

heading to wembley 2007

Plymouth were pretty fantastic. Hopefully Derby start to fall now because we need Cardiff in the premiership!!! :D:D:D

Anyway, come on Reading, fantastic today - should've won! :P :D

w3lshrugby said:
Plymouth were pretty fantastic. Hopefully Derby start to fall now because we need Cardiff in the premiership!!! :D:D:D

Anyway, come on Reading, fantastic today - should've won! :P :D

Cardiff in the Premiership? Please god no, their fans are mostly scum, they turn everything into an England v Wales contest.

We should have had a penalty to Alliadiere.Clearly chopped down by Warnock.And the Ref had a good look too.Good to hear Reading got a draw.Lets hope they can knock those Mancs out.

arsenal have had the most difficult route so far, we deserve the cup

yup they sure do...we lost against Man City last time if i remember...so lets get revenge but lets beat Blackburn first...

Spurs it is then. We have a score to settle against them after they broke their billion years jinx by beating us in the premiership earlier this season.

plymouth or watford in the semis is awesome and who knows they might just make it to the final as well.

Users who are viewing this thread