FA Cup

I know, I was talking about this game too. You were regarding this game as easy but if it was so easy to beat Reading this replay wouldn't be taking place.

thats what i would have said, they have fallen to pieces tonight already

I hope Saha gets some form back tonight because when he plays he's one of the best strikers in the league. Apart from the fact he can't score 1 on 1's
he's better than Larsson and i don't know why Fergie thinks he should be 2nd choice

just a question, are the semis played only at villa park and old trafford

because if we beat watford, and Man U get through to the semi's, they will play at villa park. but if argyle aren't drawn against them surely that means a long trip to OT

3-1 Man U, kitson just scored

This game has 4-3 to Reading written all over it...

plympilgrim said:
just a question, are the semis played only at villa park and old trafford

I'm not sure. For the past few seasons they've both been held in Cardiff.

yeah thats what i thought, but then maybe as wembley is "completed" for the final, then i would have thought it would be like old times

Leicester Fox said:
I hope Saha gets some form back tonight because when he plays he's one of the best strikers in the league. Apart from the fact he can't score 1 on 1's
he's better than Larsson and i don't know why Fergie thinks he should be 2nd choice
Larsson's better than Saha, he's a world class striker and you say Saha cant score 1 on 1's, while surely thats one of the main parts of being a forward. Larsson's proved his quality while Saha is still improving.

plympilgrim said:
because if we beat watford, and Man U get through to the semi's, they will play at villa park. but if argyle aren't drawn against them surely that means a long trip to OT
I think I heard about them having them at Wembley but that cant be right as I have doubts Wembley will ready for May nevermind April.

Anyway theres too many ifs in that sentence. Worry about it, if and when Plymouth get to the semis.

I see what you mean about 4-3 Matt, but to be honest I think we've got enough quality to overcome Reading tonight. We could have had 5 already.

i don't know, reading are good in dire sitautions and have a never say die attitude, never say never...

PhilD123 said:
Larsson's better than Saha, he's a world class striker and you say Saha cant score 1 on 1's, while surely thats one of the main parts of being a forward. Larsson's proved his quality while Saha is still improving.
Larsson was horrific against Fulham! to be fiar he didn't get many chances but he was poor

Users who are viewing this thread