FA Cup

We should have won 3-0.We outplayed them,they offered nothing,and should have had Dunn sent off.As well as a penalty.Baptista and Ljunberg also missed some sitters.How we managed to loose this one is almost beyond me...

i just cannot belive how we are managing to lose the games to PSV (we controlled) and then yesterday... We must win the 2nd leg and go through to get some confidence bak

plymouth are looking at 50 watford coaches for the game in 2 weeks :)

hassan said:
i just cannot belive how we are managing to lose the games to PSV (we controlled) and then yesterday... We must win the 2nd leg and go through to get some confidence bak
don't forget the chelsea game which also for most of the game was ruled by Arsenals youngsters...gotta win against Reading this weekend to get a bit of confidence back which could than be used in the vital game against PSV...

who does anyone think will get through the over the weekend. I'll say:

Argyle, ManU, Chelsea, Blackburn

poor performance from united. We'll still go through,Middlesborough had to win today because by the time the replay comes around we'll have about 10000 players back from their injurys. Can't believe Mourinho moas about it! Dissapointing but we still should ease through in the replay at OT

well an alright performance by manure i think although Middlesbrough played them really well...good match...end to end stuff...

Poor performance? What game were you watching?

We were by far the better side. Dominated the first chance and played good football in the final third in the second. Just didn't create many chances in the second half. The only "poor" about it was the two lapses in concentration for the goals.

JamesyJames3 said:
Poor performance? What game were you watching?

We were by far the better side. Dominated the first chance and played good football in the final third in the second. Just didn't create many chances in the second half. The only "poor" about it was the two lapses in concentration for the goals.
we were nothing special by our standards. Defensively we were poor today, the centre backs looked all over the place from set pieces

Leicester Fox said:
we were nothing special by our standards. Defensively we were poor today, the centre backs looked all over the place from set pieces

Totally disagree. Although United weren't perfection the performance was very very good. The defence was solid bar the two moments.

wathcing this game and the one on wednesday i have to say Robben is the biggest diver in England,he's miles worse than Ronaldo and he should have been booked today

Honestly, you can't blame the players for diving, they are only doing what the rules allow. The FA need to toughen up on this and so do the referees. Let's get English football back to where it belongs.

PS Come on the Spurs!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread