FA Cup

Come on Spurs! Hold on just 15 more minutes. Knowing Chelsea, they'll equalise in the last minute.

On the United performance yesterday, we looked pretty good in the first half. But overall,we weren't poor we weren't fantastic. I'd fancy us to finish them off in the replay.

Gutted :(

I thought Jol had it spot on for 70 odd minutes and then got it all wrong. With how Chelsea were playing, he needed to stick two quick strikers up front, maybe pushed Lennon alongside Defoe, and we would have been able to exploit their lack of full-backs and high defensive line. Unfortunately he brought on Mido and as a result we gave Chelsea essentially 15 minutes to try and win the game. Also going to 3 at the back suddenly meant Robben and Wright Phillips could attack into plenty of space. Ah well, at least it was a cracking game.

chelsea till i die...... great result for us after a shocking first half but jose must of ******** us at half time, our home record continues...

puddleduck said:
Unfortunately he brought on Mido
Yeah I kinda thought this was the turning point, bringing Mido on for Berbatov was quite negative and from then on Chelsea had all the play. Before then, Spurs looked like getting a 4th.

meh chelsea are crap, to get themselves in that position shows how poor they were.

That teaches City fans! I was definitely supporting Blackburn today:D Apparently, at the end City fans were singing "You're not fit to wear the shirt". Quite amusing really!

Looks like Watford will get a place in the semis. So at the start of weekend, who would've thought it would be Chelsea and United that are at replays and Blackburn and Watford that go through.

Conspiracy Theorists will have a field day tomorrow if United and Chelsea dont get put together in the draw, saying that the FA fixed it because they want a massive showpiece final at the new Wembley.

duded64 said:
meh chelsea are crap, to get themselves in that position shows how poor they were.
Both Chelsea and Manure were very very ordinary this weekend. Well done Middlesbrough and Tottenham.

sachin said:
Well hopefully both Chelski and Man U get kicked out.Sounded like an exciting game,did droggy score?

Nope a double from Franks and a goal from Kalou.Spurs really messy in defense though,the second Chelsea goal a clear example of it.Good to see Becks at the ground. :p

Wembley beckons United, Chelsea

MANCHESTER United and Chelsea, facing tricky quarter-final replays, were kept apart in the FA Cup semi-final draw overnight.

Blackburn Rovers has been drawn against the winner of the replay between Chelsea and Tottenham, who drew 3-3 at Stamford Bridge on Sunday.

Watford will play Middlesbrough or Manchester United, with the neutral venues for the April 14-15 matches yet to be decided.

http://www.foxsports.com.au/story/0,8659,21372138-23215,00.html

Wow... Watford next up? Hmm I been getting pissed off with the FA cup this season with all the replys and all, but I must say this is getting me thinking.

I will forever love replays for a goal from a certain mr giggs thanks to a beautiful pass by Viera

Two big games tonight, with chances to step one game away from the showcase Wembley final. I'm actually going to the United game with school tonight, so it's gonna be pretty good. We really need Spurs to beat Chelski, and if they do, we will be hot favourites.

Users who are viewing this thread