FA Cup

good win for united,the first people to be into the final at the new Wembley. With the premiership looking ours if blackburn can do us a favour tomorrow then i think we'll do the treble. Good game today, we weren't quite as brilliant as we can be certainly defensively but we're in the final so we did the job. Injury to Rio but hopefully it isn't serious, all these injurys mean chelsea can't complain when we win the title anyway :p

good game 11 goals in 2 games is a good finishing rate. however 4-1 was harsh on watford and 2-1 would of been a fairer result. come on blackburn we need a derby final :).

The smaller teams tend to create chances but don't have the class to take them

Good win from United yesterday, we're going to Wembley! Watford played OK and perhaps 4-1 was a little flattering, then again we had other chances that could have made it more. The only downside was the Rio injury, but hopefully isn't too bad. C'mon Blackburn today!

Bouazza's goal yestereday was great, he has been their best player really, funny thing is he was on loan with us (Swindon Town) last year.

Joe Cole is a disgrace. The way he's been diving today has been absolutely ridiculous.

What a cup tie though; The dominance is swinging like a pendulum.

evertonfan said:
What a cup tie though
Totally agree, fantastic cup tie, especially the second half of normal time. Shame Chelski had to nick it, but I guess it was kind of inevitable the the extra quality of Chelski would pay off.

Anyhow, we're going to beat them at Wembley, in the 2nd part of our 2nd Treble Season. :D

Alright,NOW i really do hope chelski win(Which is a sad state of affairs)!Such arrogance is what makes me hope Chelski do the treble this season(Shudder).

What a perfect final to kick off Wembley. Manchester United v Chelsea!

sachin said:
Alright,NOW i really do hope chelski win(Which is a sad state of affairs)!Such arrogance is what makes me hope Chelski do the treble this season(Shudder).

LOL - Theres no arrogance in the Chelski camp what so ever.... :rolleyes:

I don't know why we would want the neutrals support,we're better when we have a siege mentality and think the whole worlds against us. It's hardly arrogance when you're on course for a premiership title and just as long as we don't sit back like we did at OT then we're more than capable of beating chelski.

Anyhow its the FA youth cup final today,we had a really tough game against Arsennal (much tougher than Pools :p ) and I hope we might nick it with our lads full of confidence following that win. Should be a really close game though and a good luck at the future.

I'm rooting for Chelsea. Let them have 2 cups. There is no way I can risk Man U doing the treble :(

And as far as the CL is concerned. Come on AC!!

Users who are viewing this thread