FA Cup

No-way did Chelsea deserve to win that,its a lss for football, they spent al day muping the ball up to Drogba and winning scrappy free kicks,can't believe it. What a crap start to the new Wembley. Guess thats what we get for actually having a go and bringing on strikers. Where was Ronaldo as well? Plus we had a goal that went over the line. Pretty much a typical Chelsea win then. Oh well its still been a good season and we got the most important one

Giggs' effort wasnt a goal Leicester Fox. The ball may have crossed the line but only because Giggs momentum took Cech over the line after he made the save, If anything it was a fowl.

Pretty forgettable match overall really for the neutral.

best team lost :( only one team really played to win in the second half.

Not a great game really, good worked goal in the end!

And yes I agree with Evo, next time get Rooney to score that massive opportunity...

Giggs' effort wasnt a goal Leicester Fox. The ball may have crossed the line but only because Giggs momentum took Cech over the line after he made the save, If anything it was a fowl.
it was a chicken? :p Fair enough they scored more goals but we were the better team at everything but. I hate chelsea so much,the worst part is those little chavs at the start with their chelsea song that made no sense are going to be happy now. If it had gone to penaltys we would have lost anyway and it would have been twice as traumatic so i guess i owe Drogba a thanks really, but why was ronado so crap! I hate those god damn rent boys!

well ronaldo didnt perform again, he diggs us out in the smaller games and gets vital goals but so far he's shown he just doesnt turn up in the big games :(.

Why is it always a bore for the neutral when Man U play Chelsea? They play too cautiously and change their game. Chelsea are always defensive and look to snatch a goal late on. I lost 100 vCash :(

My god you are a bad loser Joe.

You'd think he'd be used to it by now :p (Would have been funnier if they hadn't won the premiership)

Last edited:
i did find both teams approaches annoying. imagine paying £50 or whatever it was to go see it and only getting 75 minutes of good football and 30 of that being extra time. united did actually try to win it where chelsea were always hoping for a goal.

My god you are a bad loser Joe.
which bit makes you think that? :p I'm obviously going to be hurt after losing in the cup final at Wembley,we'll never get a chance to do that again and yes i am annoyed and yes i am sad

Your a bad loser because you won't admit that Chelsea deserve to win. You barely had a clear chance on goal because they defended superbly and were the only team to have any form of guilt edged chance on goal. Which they took.

Finally, It's been 2 weeks now, that my friends won't shut up about Man U winning the Premiership, but now it's my turn. :p

Users who are viewing this thread