FA Cup

Ronaldo was useless,wasn't even trying
What a stupid comment. I've got a feeling he was trying you know, kinda was the FA Cup final. Things are not going to go right for you every game, although I agree with people who said that Ronaldo needs to step it up in the big games next year. I assure you though, its not through a lack of trying.

yeah in order of preference for me it would have been 1,the prem- the most important and the one that shows the best team,2- the fa cup,the first one at wembley, one chance to win this and chelsea took it,3-champions league,normally 2 but wembley overtakes it for me

I had put the Champions League as the main priority at the start of the season. And it will stay the same next season since we've won everything else. Obviously we'll be more eager to win back our Premiership as well.

I had put the Champions League as the main priority at the start of the season. And it will stay the same next season since we've won everything else. Obviously we'll be more eager to win back our Premiership as well.

2 triumphs and all of a sudden it's yours?

Well Man U haven't won their 'inevitable'' triple or even double...what a pity.Anyway,not a great match,but good to see the top scorer in the Prem put Man U away.Ronaldo was useless,wasn't even trying.What i don't understand is why he refuses to knock the ball around a defender and chase after it...He is far quicker than Farrera(?),but played into his hands by just standing in one spot jinxing back and fourth and achieveiving nothing.

I think you should give our defenders some credit. I'm sure Ronaldo was trying but wasnt allowed to play.

Yeah for Chelsea the CL was the main priority this season. However, we just wanted our trophy back, its the bread and butter and it hurt not winning it for a few years. I think we will put more emphasis on the CL next season.

Well Man U haven't won their 'inevitable'' triple or even double...what a pity.Anyway,not a great match,but good to see the top scorer in the Prem put Man U away.Ronaldo was useless,wasn't even trying.What i don't understand is why he refuses to knock the ball around a defender and chase after it...He is far quicker than Farrera(?),but played into his hands by just standing in one spot jinxing back and fourth and achieveiving nothing.

He looked tired to me. He didn't seem to have the same spark that he'd had a couple of weeks ago.

2 triumphs and all of a sudden it's yours?

Yes, um, how many times have Chelski won the league title in all its forms? Hmmm.... tough one that, as before they bought it a couple of times, it was a long time ago that they won it! I mean we are the only team who can claim the Premiership as our property since we have been the dominant force for almost twenty years! Yes I know Liverpool fans, you've won it more than us (only by two now) but the last time you won it was....when, exactly? Oh, hold on a minute! You've never actually won the Premiership, have you?

I think you should give our defenders some credit. I'm sure Ronaldo was trying but wasnt allowed to play.

I disagree, he looked tired and wasn't really on his game at all. I don't think your defense was that great, Rooney crashed through by himself a few times, just like he did in Euro 2004! The main reason we didn't win was our inability to convert some great chances, not because of your defense at all! Not to mention a blind linesman!

Last edited:
No-way did Chelsea deserve to win that,its a lss for football, they spent al day muping the ball up to Drogba and winning scrappy free kicks,can't believe it. What a crap start to the new Wembley. Guess thats what we get for actually having a go and bringing on strikers. Where was Ronaldo as well? Plus we had a goal that went over the line. Pretty much a typical Chelsea win then. Oh well its still been a good season and we got the most important one

Yeah I agree totally with this post!

That Giggs goal was absolutely ridicolous! That should've been counted, that bloody Cech!

Anyways, our season was better than Chelsea's and we won the major prize and knocked Chelsea off their perch!

Screw Chelsea
:cheesy​

What a stupid comment. I've got a feeling he was trying you know, kinda was the FA Cup final. Things are not going to go right for you every game, although I agree with people who said that Ronaldo needs to step it up in the big games next year. I assure you though, its not through a lack of trying.

You make out what i was saying was obviously wrong!Were you watching Ronaldo?He did nothing,and there was no spark and no drive.Djemba Djemba would have given you more!;)

He looked tired to me. He didn't seem to have the same spark that he'd had a couple of weeks ago.

Yes, um, how many times have Chelski won the league title in all its forms? Hmmm.... tough one that, as before they bought it a couple of times, it was a long time ago that they won it! I mean we are the only team who can claim the Premiership as our property since we have been the dominant force for almost twenty years! Yes I know Liverpool fans, you've won it more than us (only by two now) but the last time you won it was....when, exactly? Oh, hold on a minute! You've never actually won the Premiership, have you?

I disagree, he looked tired and wasn't really on his game at all. I don't think your defense was that great, Rooney crashed through by himself a few times, just like he did in Euro 2004! The main reason we didn't win was our inability to convert some great chances, not because of your defense at all! Not to mention a blind linesman!
Well i saw Rooney burst through after shocking defensive mistakes and very poor positioning. Feirera was the only defender giving a half decent performance for Chelski.

Last edited:
You make out what i was saying was obviously wrong!Were you watching Ronaldo?He did nothing,and there was no spark and no drive.Djemba Djemba would have given you more!;)
I never said he did do anything! I was trying to point out that he was trying, just tired after a long season. His poor performance was not through a lack of trying.

And as for Djemba-Djemba, he shouldn't be named in the same paragraph as Ronaldo!

Yeah I agree totally with this post!

That Giggs goal was absolutely ridicolous! That should've been counted, that bloody Cech!

Anyways, our season was better than Chelsea's and we won the major prize and knocked Chelsea off their perch!

Screw Chelsea
:cheesy​

I couldn't agree more. The ball was clearly over the line and Giggs played the ball first, not the man. What happens after you've played the ball is neither here nor there! In any case, we should've had a penalty just before that incident! Can you imagine Jose if his team had been screwed over like that?

'So, now we 'ave more football rules, I sink now it is not possible for goal to be given to Chelsea when ball is over line.'

You can just hear him saying that, can't you?
That's twice we've been screwed over by a ref in a Chelsea game! The first was when Carvalho's goal was allowed at Old Trafford, when he was using one of our defenders as a crutch in order to get his head to the ball!
Anyway, never mind. We won what is most important. Chelsea would swap their double for the Premiership in a snap, everyone knows that!
I've just got a couple of things to say to Chelsea:

'Champione! Champione! Oh way oh way oh way!'
'We've got our trophy back! We've got our trophy back! We've got our trophy back! We've got our trophy back!'

And what the hell is with Chelsea's board saying that they're unhappy with two trophies??? Who the hell do they think they are, Real Madrid? They're not giving Jose any more money to spend either! If they think they can win the Quadruple (nothing less will do, obviously) with the squad they've got now, they're in cloud-cuckoo land! Take away Terry or Carvalho or (God forbid, Drogba) and they're stuffed. Oh, hold on! They willl be losing Drogba for a whole month next season due to the African Nations Cup! Along with Mikel, Essien, Makelele, Kalou....the list goes on and on!

Arsenal fans probably remember the days under George Graham and the 'Boring boring Arsenal!' chants. Well, we can now all sing that about Chelsea! After three...One Two Three:

BORING BORING CHELSEA!
BORING BORING CHELSEA!
BORING BORING CHELSEA!
BORING BORING CHELSEA!

Last edited:

Well i saw Rooney burst through after shocking defensive mistakes and very poor positioning. Feirera was the only defender giving a half decent performance for Chelski.

Ferreira had a good game but Essien was our best defender that day. Handled Rooney pretty well on a number of occassions.

And I've explained my view on the so called Giggs goal a number of times anyways here I go one last time.

Linesman - He can only give the decision if he is certain that the ball crossed the line. With the number of bodies that were present at the time I doubt he could see anything. So benefit of doubt goes to the goalkeeper.

Cech - Agreed himself that the ball crossed the line but said he was fouled and pushed into the goal.

Reality - Luck was in Chelsea's favour this time. United have had more than a decent share of it throughout this season.

Also I fully admit that Man Utd were the best team in England this season. But we were the best two seasons back to back before this and by some distance. Defending the title is far tougher and than winning it and if United are really that good they should be able to retain it next season rather than win it again after three years.

Fox, you can't just kick the keeper over the line and claim a goal. And how was the linesman meant to see, as Cech's body was all over it.

Good cup day today, 1st half has been dull for united, Evras been good though. Our supports been immense, Fergies right criticising our home support, although ir was new years day, and theres about 20,000 day tripperss killing the atmosphere. But today they've been constantly noisy, we've always had probably the best away support in the country though.

Any Birmingham fans on here?

Well, you couldnt beat the worst Huddersfield side I've ever seen. We scored early and let you back in, but your multi-million pound guys didnt seem interested and we deserved to go through. Was dissapointed by your small support and singing, expected some more noise from the Brummies.

Still, bring on Monday. Watch us draw Hampton and Waterlooville or Swansea away...

Users who are viewing this thread