FA Cup

1-0 down,disspointing especially after a half-chance at the other end. We've still looked threatening at times and this is the 1st leg.

1-1! Gives us an advantage going into the 2nd leg although i assume away goals don't count but it's stll a big advantage,reallly good finish as well :p

yay we won,great performance and pen in front of the kop,great game and we really should win the cup from here

Will_NA said:
And as far as the CL is concerned. Come on AC!!
So much for patriotism, but I can't say I'm suprised. Anyhow as Joe says, the siege mentality will spur us on.

We won the Youth Cup 1st leg, that shall be our 4th trophy of the season then. :D And the first out of two times that we beat Liverpool to win a trophy this season. :D

Leicester Fox said:
I don't know why we would want the neutrals support,we're better when we have a siege mentality and think the whole worlds against us. It's hardly arrogance when you're on course for a premiership title and just as long as we don't sit back like we did at OT then we're more than capable of beating chelski.

Anyhow its the FA youth cup final today,we had a really tough game against Arsennal (much tougher than Pools :p ) and I hope we might nick it with our lads full of confidence following that win. Should be a really close game though and a good luck at the future.
On course is quite different to what has been said.And it is quite clearly arrogance.

Leicester Fox said:
hooray the manc haters are coming back :)
Nothing to do with hating Man u. :rolleyes:

There certainly isn't any arrogance in the above post...

sachin said:
There certainly isn't any arrogance in the above post...
No, I just have the belief that we will be able to beat Liverpool.

sachin said:
Yeah,whatever mate.It's not just belief(Belief is ignorence),you say that you WILL...That is pretty clear arrogance.
We're going a tad bit off topic here, but Arsenal and more specificially Arsene Wenger have never been arrogant have they. :rolleyes:

We're winning 1-0 at OT in the youth cup 2nd leg, good goal and great performance by the lads :D. On to extra time now.

yep Liverpool have been the better team in this leg and we were in the first. liverpool should have the advantage in a few of their players are older and have played in the final before.

So harsh penaltys are especially at this age. Shame such good football had to be settled this way.Lucky Liverpool can't win it in proper football again. We lost this game when Brandy (i think) missed that sitter. Why do they keep saying Liverpool were the better side? It was 2 legs!

Leicester Fox said:
yep Liverpool have been the better team in this leg and we were in the first. liverpool should have the advantage in a few of their players are older and have played in the final before.

So harsh penaltys are especially at this age. Shame such good football had to be settled this way.Lucky Liverpool can't win it in proper football again. We lost this game when Brandy (i think) missed that sitter. Why do they keep saying Liverpool were the better side? It was 2 legs!

We were very much the better side tonight, didn't see a lot of the first leg though. I think we deserved to win though and it's not fluke as we won last year. Well done lads :D

Drewska said:
We were very much the better side tonight, didn't see a lot of the first leg though. I think we deserved to win though and it's not fluke as we won last year. Well done lads :D
If the results based upon the 2nd leg whats the point of the first then, it may as well just be played at wembley. Should be a lot tougher for Liverpool next year with a new generation of youngsters having to ome through.

I went to the youth cup final last night, well you can't say no to ?2 admission:p.

It was very disappointing, Brandy who incidentally I thought looked very promising, missed that chance and as you said Joe, that was the turning point. To be honest though, we never really looked like scoring and in extra time it seemed as though both sides were happy to go to pens. Pity for Sam Hewson who's had a great run in the cup, that he was the one who missed the last pen. If I'm honest, I can't really see many of them teams tonight getting in their side's first team.

The only stand that were singing was the west stand, where they were all standing up and everyone was rushing to one area which got bigger, 2 to 1 seat at times. Unfortunately, I was in the south stand and couldn't get round to the West Stand:(.

Better luck United in the Proper cup final...

What a perfect final to kick off Wembley. Manchester United v Chelsea!

I agree.

Hopefully Manchester can complete the double. I hate them rich Chelsea snobs:D

Nah, but seriously, I hope it's a good match.

Users who are viewing this thread