Facts concerning BLIC

So that's one ground left then...... if there is more than one ground after that, then one of two facts must be wrong.... either all the 2003 World Cup grounds are not there, or there is more than 20 stadiums in the game. I'm beginning to doubt that Rubbergenius actually does know all this information about this game. I'm getting less and less confident about the quality of the game.

Thoughts

I believe that there is more than 20 stadiumsin the game. Maybe the 2003 World Cup stadiums are available in World Cup mode. Anyway, I hope that the USA team are included in the game. I will enjoy making them beat Australia. Which reminds me, read THIS.

Maybe WC Stadiums+20 others??? Probably 2003's WC stadiums......I think there were about 10 of 'em?

andrew_nixon said:
As I've said earlier, there were 15 stadiums used in the World Cup - 13 in South Africa, one each in Zimbabwe and Kenya.
So 15 of those(locked or only available for WC) and 20 around the world? Maybe only 20 intl. stadia and a few made-up stadiums by Codies??

These are two facts we've been given.

1. There will be 20 stadiums in the game
2. 2003 World Cup venues will be in the game.

If both of these are accurate, then the stadium breakdown would be like this.....

South Africa: 13
Zimbabwe: 1
Kenya: 1
England: 4 (Venues for Champions Trophy + Lord's as seen in screenshots)

Which leaves one stadium left.

andrew_nixon said:

2. 2003 World Cup venues will be in the game.

If both of these are accurate, then the stadium breakdown would be like this.....

South Africa: 13
Zimbabwe: 1
Kenya: 1
England: 4 (Venues for Champions Trophy + Lord's as seen in screenshots)

Which leaves one stadium left.

Based on the above I think it must be a fair assumption one of the above facts is incorrect.

I cannot imagine the Ricky Ponting version will be any different to the Brian Lara version other than in name, and I cannot see only 1 Aussie ground at most being in the Ricky game :p

something is definitely not right, or atleast I hope so. otherwise it would mean grounds such as Paarl, Potchefstroom, Kimberley, Benoni are in the game with some like Eden Gardens missing out. Doesn't make any sense to have these many SA grounds (unless it was a WC2003 game).
I won't buy the game if it is true ;)

cannot see only 1 Aussie ground at most being in the Ricky game
and no grounds from WI in a Brian Lara game? :D

They wont put 13 SA stadiums in the game, that would be ridiculous, it would basically mean every SA domestic stadium?! I would have thought they would put every stadoum used in test cricket around the world

andrew_nixon said:

2. 2003 World Cup venues will be in the game
Going by that second fact, they might mean that there will be World Cup venues in the game, but not ALL World Cup venues

at the max 4 stadias for sa,not more than that.afterall there is a term "equality",which is still in use.just thinking,will the "dead & buried" galle be there in blic????????????????

Explanation

I'm sure we'll get a full explanation from Rubbergenius tomorrow. After all, his computer went wrong and he had to reboot it, so all the Cricket files were deleted. I am pretty sure that he has made a mistake somewhere along the line. I thought I read that about 5 Australian stadiums will be in the game. :p

Users who are viewing this thread