11. Michael Kasprowicz
12. Jason Gillespie
13. Glenn McGrath
14. Brad Hogg
15. Andrew Symonds
16. Michael Clarke

don't think 16 is enough sadly :(

RG has posted a revision on the Codies forum:

Sorry - looking at the lists, I should quantify this - remember that there will be lots more players in the World Cup squads, classic players and others.

It'll add up to a lot more players in the game as a whole.

I've edited my first post.

FOTD now reads:
Fact of the Day Thurdsay 17th

There are 16 players per squad plus additions in World Cup, classic players and more...

barmyarmy said:
RG has posted a revision on the Codies forum:

FOTD now reads:
Fact of the Day Thurdsay 17th

There are 16 players per squad plus additions in World Cup, classic players and more...
Sounds a bit better.......

Then I think Codies shud come up with a patch,update or some thing after two yrs after release coz most of the players will be retired and we'll get bored while playing the game.

Because my computer with all of the cricket files on broke yesterday I can't do a very good fact of the day today sadly.
Fact of the Day Friday 18th

The stadiums list will including the 2003 World Cup venues.

hmmm.... 15 grounds were used in the 2003 World Cup. If the figure of 20 stadiums is accurate, that leaves us with 5 for the rest of the world. And also why not the grounds for the 2007 World Cup? And does this mean the World Cup will use the 2003 format, instead of the far superior 2007 format?

andrew_nixon said:
hmmm.... 15 grounds were used in the 2003 World Cup. If the figure of 20 stadiums is accurate, that leaves us with 5 for the rest of the world. And also why not the grounds for the 2007 World Cup? And does this mean the World Cup will use the 2003 format, instead of the far superior 2007 format?

Lets hope this can mean there is more staduims :D i think Rubber said the World Cup is virtually randomised. But maybe they have put the SA World Cup because they know the fixtures etc...i would mind setting up my own WC.

http://www.codemasters.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=56861

Nithish Victor said:
Then I think Codies shud come up with a patch,update or some thing after two yrs after release coz most of the players will be retired and we'll get bored while playing the game.

I'd hope they would have another game out in a couple of years!

exactly,my thinking.ea will be releasing cric8 2006,so they will nt be releasing 2007.codemasters "icc cricket world cup 2007" sounds good.

Last edited:
andrew_nixon said:

Hmm... make that 4 Sharjah has to be inculed....

sharjah should not at all be included.sharjah is dead now.indian team not goin there for sometime to come.the main drawing card for the sharjah stadia authorities was the ind vs pak match.sharjah not in picture atleast for the next 2 years.so put some other stadia instead.

They need to have MCG, SCG, Lords and The Oval IMO. But if they're going to have all the world Cup grounds, then that won't happen

squiz said:
They need to have MCG, SCG, Lords and The Oval IMO. But if they're going to have all the world Cup grounds, then that won't happen

Well, we know that The Oval, Edgebaston and The Rose Bowl are in the game (they are licensed) and we've seen Lords, because it was in the screenshots.

Users who are viewing this thread