Facts concerning BLIC

zimrahil said:
This is a good fact today - should add to the realism - wonder also if Bucknor takes his time on giving decisions?
Or is biased against Indians? :p

Fact of the Day Friday 11th

Perhaps unsurprisingly, there will be 10 test match teams in the game.

Hmm, wonder who they might be...
Just to make clear, this doesn't mean there are only 10 teams in the game. The other 7 will just be non-test nations.

Hi I'd really like to post my thoughts on the Codemasters forums but it tells me I can't view it. Here's what I did:

-Changed my E-Mail address to my new one, and it needs confirmation.
-Then asked for a password details as I forgot it. Then the password on the confirmation code is invalid.

What do I do?

www.codemasters.com

I'll try that but the Codemasters forums are offline at the moment so I can't get on or in.

barmyarmy said:
Fact of the Day Friday 11th

Perhaps unsurprisingly, there will be 10 test match teams in the game.

Hmm, wonder who they might be...
Just to make clear, this doesn't mean there are only 10 teams in the game. The other 7 will just be non-test nations.
It will be cool to play as Bangladesh and see how they fare against Zimbabwe, like in the recent series.

Fact of the Day Monday 14th

The stats screens for the game engine will include the scoring 'wagon wheels' as used on TV.

well fairly obvious, but at least we know wagon wheels are there now...

would be impressive if thye can give out a fact for each day up till the release.

but it might mean things like. you can have 9 slips!

lol ttrue, 'batsmen will use bats in the game' 'When the ball hits the wicket the batsmen automatically gets out' lol

The BLIC facts are becoming increasingly generic and useless day by day.
Moreover these aren't like new facts never heard of before. Cricket 2004 also has them.
Hope they do better statistic aggregation than EA did.

Cool fact of the day would be something like -- "Man of the match" awards, Drinks break, MVP of the series etc.

Users who are viewing this thread