Facts concerning BLIC

stevie said:
I would get more games on PC, but i'm, lets say, not very good at PC games, and I havn't got the first clue as to how to put patches and things like that into games.

I can't see how you can be worse on PC than on PS2. Just use a gamepad or PD2 controller. Most the patches have fairly simple instructions and every possible question about installing them has been answered at least 9 times.

barmyarmy said:
I can't see how you can be worse on PC than on PS2. Just use a gamepad or PD2 controller. Most the patches have fairly simple instructions and every possible question about installing them has been answered at least 9 times.
True. I have actually enjoyed using the keyboard for all my games, including cricket. If BLC'05 requires the A/W/S/D and arrow keys, I'll be fine. If it requires I use the whole number pad instead of the arrow keys, I'll probably need to buy a PC gamepad.

I got mine for a fiver about 8 years ago. I do laugh when people pay ?30/40 and then post that it's not compatable with the game...

Thanks, I'll keep it in mind. Maybe Rubbergenius will also recommend a specific brand of PC gamepad that would best suit the game.

barmyarmy said:

I don't what it is really! I've never tried using a pad on a pc before. I tried to install an update for Grand Prix 3 ages ago now, but something went wrong, computer was never the same after it. Since then i've never really looked at trying to put patches etc into games. But I do admire the work of the people who make the updates and stuff.

Fact of the Day Tuesday 8th

The Tournament mode will include the World Cup, and the Champions Trophy.

Don't complain, you're lucky they're even doing anything to build the suspense for this game up unlike some other company I know....

Yeah but I was expecting more,like C2k4 had something like a Foreign Tour,I was hoping they'd have something like that.

They may have, but more people have been asking questions about whether the license means they have the 'World Cup' and 'Champions Trophy', so maybe he decided he'd put those people out of their misery. Just hope thats the case anyway, I want to be playing full test series, not single tests.

squiz said:
Don't complain, you're lucky they're even doing anything to build the suspense for this game up unlike some other company I know....
Yeah I'm really appreciating what Codemasters are doing for the cricket gaming community. It's just good business common sense.

gold639 said:
Yeah but I was expecting more,like C2k4 had something like a Foreign Tour,I was hoping they'd have something like that.

he said it 'includes' the world cup and champions trophy there will be more...i hope :D

Users who are viewing this thread