Facts concerning BLIC

Yeah rubbergenius's statement had nothing that indicates that the world cup and the champions trophy would be the only tournaments in the game.

about time that they have the icc champions trophy in a cricket game

i hope that they have a lot more included aswell. maybe different series'e like vb series, cable & wireless. that would be great

they should add a torney editor with facilities to name it .vb,c&w,videocon,natwest,std bank................just a small question.why dont they add a "text to voice editor"????

i think ea had the right statistics too.did they have an official partner????

I think a lot of EA's stats were wrong. They had no official partner. Wisden provided the stats for the ICC series, so they should be pretty accurate.

Two facts in a way today - just found out that I was slightly wrong on the grounds in the game. Those mentioned as fully licensed are only the UK grounds - there will be more world-wide...

Anyway, the proper Fact of the Day Thursday 10th

Umpires will have the correct names and some are modelled accurately.

ritwik said:
I hope so.

I think that Billy Bowden should be in the game, he's a real character!
It will be hard to make his character Six, Four, Third Umpire, Out, etc. signals.....but it will be great......

This is a good fact today - should add to the realism - wonder also if Bucknor takes his time on giving decisions?

Users who are viewing this thread